Chapter 17: Why

~Nadia's P.O.V (Point Of View)~

I must have rolled over at some stage in the night, because I woke up to find myself resting my head in Niall's chest, one of my arms draped over him. I moved my arm up to rub my eyes when I realise Niall had a tight grip around my body, his other arm tucked under is head.

I noticed this about three in the morning, but it was way too cold to move. Niall was just so warm, other than me who was a feeling like a frozen ice cube.

I snuggled up on his chest again and I felt him hug me tighter. I might of woken Niall up anyway, so I just left it and went back to sleep.

“Aw look at them, young love.” I heard someone exclaim.

“Should we wake them up?” Someone else asked.

“But they look so comfy and cute-”

“No mercy, let's wake them!”

Next thing I knew a loud shouting filled my ears and the couch jumped up and down.

I groaned and pushed somebody away from my face and covered my ears.

Not long after a lot of annoying mayhem, a bunch of pillows hit us and before I knew what was happening, me and Niall came tumbling off the couch and straight onto the cold hard floor.

I grumbled as my eyes flew open. I looked up to see Delilah and the boys hovering above me with grins all plastered on their faces.

“MORNING SLEEP BEAUTY!” Louis shouted.

I glanced over to see Niall sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

I looked back at everyone before they burst out laughing.

“Trust you guys to be my alarm clock.” I muttered.

“You should of seen your face when you were falling.” Harry choked out through laughs.

“We should of totally taken a video.” Louis pouted.

“WE DID.” Zayn smirked and held up his iPod, “And I just uploaded it on Twitter.”

“Oh god.” I sighed as I grabbed a pillow and stuffed it in my face as I screamed into it.

“What's wrong with you?” Zayn asked me as I lifted my head back up.

“They'll think me and Niall are dating.” I groaned.

“Uh why?” Louis asked.

“BECAUSE WE WERE SLEEPING TOGETHER!” I yelled before I started groaning again.

“Oh yeah. HA.HA.” Louis laughed before he whacked me right in the face with a pillow.

“Ouch, what was that for Lou?” I asked confused as he shrugged.

“Thanks a lot guys.” Niall muttered.

“Well at least this was a nicer wake up then the one you guys gave me the other week.” Louis grumbled.

“HOW WAS THIS NICE.” I asked.

“At least I didn't pour milk all the way down your shirt. But I was tempted.” Louis laughed evilly.

“I am going to kill you all,” I growled.

“I'll help!” Niall pipped up beside me.

“OH NO I'm scared,” Harry said sarcastically.

“Shaking in my little boots,” Louis rolled his eyes.

“You should be,” I glared and walked out of the room, coming back in with a bucket full of cold water.