Chapter 22: Blindfolded Love

“Wow, all I've accomplished so far is lost my phone and spent an hour dismantling my house and trying to find it”

I tweeted, before throwing my iPod next to me on the sofa.

Grabbing the remote, I switched the TV off. No one wants to watch sesame street.

Oh damn it, we have to see Paul soon.

I jumped up off the couch and ran upstairs to change out of my pyjamas... OKAY I LIE! I was only in my boxers..

I threw on a black long sleeve and skinny jeans before quickly brushing my teeth.

I walked out of my room as a sleepy little duckling opens her door and steps out in her yellow and white polka-dot pyjamas. She's so adorable.

“Morning,” I greeted, as she looked up at me and smiled.

"Hi Harry.” She squeaked in a little voice, before walking down the small hallway and downstairs.

I give my hair quick do over with my hand, before following her downstairs as well.

I'm planning on having a day with just me and Delilah today. Once I get the check up with Paul over and down with. I'm sure the check up won't be much longer than half an hour.

Just I get to the bottom of the stairs, a motor bike pulls up outside our house, drops off something then drives off again.

I quickly run out to check if there was any letters.

I ran along the little path, down my driveway towards the letterbox, I reached in to find nothing.

I frowned, as I shut the flap of the letterbox disappointingly, and trudge back up the driveway path.

I get to the door, and shut it behind me.

“Weird motor bike guy.” I muttered, as I go into the kitchen and see Delilah pouring out juice into a cup.

“Hi again.” She laughed, about to put the juice back in the fridge.

“Hello,” I winked, as I leaned against the doorway, “Could I have some of that please?”

“Oh sorry, yeah sure.” She smiled as she poured out some more juice into another cup.

“You look like a little sleepy duckling in those pyjamas.” I smirked.

“Oh wow,” She laughed, “Ew gross, is that some bug floating in your juice?!”

“I didn't mean it as a bad thing! I just... I don't know,” I shrugged, “I meant you looked cute.”

She laughed again and handed me the juice.

“Thanks,” I nodded, before she sat down on one of the counter stools and started spinning around aimlessly.

“Has Nadia gone to her work again?” Delilah asked, stopping in front of me.

“Yep and I've got to go have a check up with Paul right about now. Oh damn it.” I muttered, as she sighed.

“Don't worry, I'll be back before you know it. Promise. Love you. Bye.” I smiled, as I grabbed my phone and keys, and ran out the door with my jacket and boots.

~Delilah's P.O.V (Point Of View)~

Okay, bye.” I whispered, before the front door quickly shut and I heard a car pull out of the driveway.

I sighed and leaned my head against the island.

*~*~

Harry had been gone for like an hour, but it seemed like WAY longer.