Chapter 3: Goodbye School

I tapped my pen on the edge of my desk anxiously, as I watched the seconds tick by slowly on the old school clock. The bell finally decided to ring.

I pushed myself out of my chair, throwing my bag over my shoulder and followed the rest of the students out the doorway.

I stood onto the concrete stairs outside in the dim pale sunshine.

“Bye Delilah!” A bunch of boys shouted from the court fields as I smiled and waved back shyly, before prancing down the steps.

“Wow, looks like someone's got a few boy friends.” Valerie laughed behind me as I shot a frown in her direction.

“Shut up Val, they were just being nice.” I scowled as she walked beside me.

“Nah looks like they liked you.” She laughed as I rolled my eyes and walked past the school gates.

A breeze started to blow, causing my hair to prance all over my face. I try to tame it, but that was no use. I sighed and started my walk home.

“Could you keep your hair out of my eyes Lil?” Valerie murmured as she flicked my hair to the side.

“Maybe you shouldn't walk so close Val.” I smirked.

“What ever.” Valerie laughed and moved away a few inches.

I moved in closer to her and she punched me in the arm playfully.

“Stop it! You're crazy.” Valerie shouted at me.

“I know I am. But you love me and you think I'm so adorable.” I smiled and pushed her.

“I'm glad you're moving to London!!” Valerie exclaimed.

“I bet you are!” I replied.

“I'll finally be away from you!”

“You'll never be away from me!”

“I will so-”

“Nope, I'll call you.”

“I won't answer.” Valerie smirked.

“I'll skype you.”

“I'll block you.”

“THEN I'LL SPAM YOUR EMAILS FOR ENTERNITY!” I yelled and walked away ahead of her.

“Thanks for that.” Valerie half smiled and caught up to me.

“Did you know I saw One Direction this morning?” I grinned at her.

“Liar.” She frowned.

“No Val, I'm serious.”

“Prove it.” Valerie shot.

“Okay um..”

“See? You can't prove it. Just call me when you can okay.” She smirked.

“Thanks for not believing your best friend.” I muttered.

“Your welcome sweet Deli.”

“Sweet Deli?” I asked confused.

“Yeah you're new nickname! Isn't it wow.” Valerie beamed.

“I'm guessing you made up that one.” I sighed.

“Oh wow, how did you guess?” She asked trying to act surprised.

“It was lame. I want someone else to make up nicknames for me.” I pouted.

“Who like your boyfriend?”

“I don't have a boyfriend Valerie.” I groaned.

“Oh Delilah, the time will come.” Valerie smirked and I hit her in the arm.

*~*~

~Harry's P.O.V (Point Of View)~

Me and the lads had just gotten back from the long venue. I mean jeez, it was long! And then they made us do a long meeting after. We'd only gotten here about an hour ago. And now we're all cramped in the lounge, watching some travel show.

They were exploring the outskirts of Scotland. But to be honest, none of us were even watching it. The whole room was completely silent, with just the TV blaring and the random tapping on phone screens.

I was about to turn on my side and catch a few winks, when there was a sudden rapping on the front door.

“Harry you go get it.” Zayn declared.

“It's just Louis, you go get it. I'm tired.” I mumbled back.

“HARRY!” Zayn yelled.

“Fine.” I muttered and dragged myself off the couch.

I grabbed a pillow and threw it in the direction of Zayn as I went to answer the door.

Louis had gone to get some things at the grocery store for Mum.

I opened the door to be greeted by bags of groceries thrown at me.

“What the hell bro?” I hissed, almost falling over.

“Grab them.” Louis said and walked back to the car to lock it.

I grumbled as I go to the kitchen and placed the bags down.

I started to upload all of the food onto the counter, as Louis comes in with one more bag of groceries.

“Did you really need to buy this much stuff?” I asked as I put the butter away it the fridge.

“Dude, your Mum had a long list. Ask her why.” Louis shot and left the kitchen.

I finished putting away the cereals into the pantry and returned back to the lounge again.

“Ohh man, what were you watching guys?” Louis groaned and changed the channel to a cooking show.

“Wow great choice of channels.” Niall muttered and Louis just sighed and fell back into the sofa.

After about ten minutes of waiting, we started to smell something really good coming from the kitchen.

“Okay teas ready boys.” Mum called as we all jumped up and went straight to the dining room.

“Oh yum, tacos!” I cheered and sat down.

“Niall hang on.” My Mum laughed and placed a plate of tacos in front of him.

“Oh Niall.” Liam laughed and shook his head.

“What?” Niall asked through a mouth full of taco.

*~*~

~Delilah's P.O.V (Point Of View)~

I switched on my lamp, and sat down on my bed.

I looked down to see Valerie getting her sleeping bag all comfy. Every time we have sleepovers, I always offer her air beds so many times, but she always denies. Our floor isn't even comfy, I've tried it before when my cousin slept over and stole my bed. Awful I tell you.

I yawned, “Night Val.”

“Night Deli.” She whispered, as she got into her sleeping bag.

I reached over and turned off my lamp. Then lay back in bed and snuggled just under the blankets, slowly drifting off to sleep.

Author's Note: Ah! Oh wow, I've got so many reads already! Thank you:) I feel so special! Hope you liked the new chapter -Laura :)