Chapter 18: The Hospital

~Harry's P.O.V (Point Of View)~

I woke up to the beeping of machines.

The room was white, with few grey machines around.

Even my hospital gown was white without a stain.

Wait, why was I in a hospital gown?

I looked around when I notice a girl sitting at the end of my bed, her head rested on her knees. Her face was covered by her long lilac hair. Delilah.

She didn't seem to realise that I had woken up, and it wasn't until I cleared my throat that her head shot up, her sparkling grey tinged emerald eyes meeting mine. Instantly, she was by my side.

“Harry.” She croaked out, her voice hoarse like she hasn't been talking for awhile.

“Delilah,” I smiled as she looked at me, tears brimming in her eyes.

I gestured out my arms and she accepted them and came in for a hug.

She was so warm, other than me who was me who wasn't really maintaining warmth.

“Why am I here?” I whispered into her neck, before the words even left my mouth, I remembered everything...

[FLASHBACK]

“Let's go get Nandos!” Niall cheered and jumped into the back seat.

“I can't believe my lost my voice,” Zayn sighed, as Louis started laughing.

“Whys that funny?” Zayn scoffed.

“I really don't know... other than the fact you can barely speak!” Louis stated and everyone exchanged glances.

“Get in the car already people!” Niall said as everyone nodded and jumped in.

“Harry! Harreeeh!” Girls screamed my name and I waved at them before jumping into the drivers seat.

I started up the car, as our security guards ordered the girls off the road so we could drive off.

“I'll just pick Delilah up before we go to Nandos, okay? Poor Delilah's home all alone.” I said as they nodded.

“Ooh, looks like someone has a crush on the new girl!” Niall laughed as I went red.

“No.” I scoffed and they all started staring at me.

“Knock it off guys, I'm trying to drive.” I glared.

“Just admit it Harry, we all know you like Delilah. It's all cool Harry, she's cute.” Niall smiled.

“WAIT WHAT, just stop.” I frowned.

“So when are you gonna ask her out on a date?” Louis asked.

“I don't know.” I shot.

“Well you should do soon! Before she gets taken mate.” Zayn said and Liam nodded.

After a while we all get fed up with the traffic.

“Arrg, traffic is so slow,” Louis whined, “It's obviously not going to change green. Why don't we just go through the red light Harry?”

“Because that would be illegal Louis.” I stated as he grumbled.

“I hate this traffic.” He moaned.

“There's a lot of things you don't like.” Liam muttered under his breath, as Louis cursed words at Liam and started playing with the electric winding windows.