Chapter 21: They Found Out

What seemed like only a few minutes later......

“Wake up sleepy head! Come on and get out of bed!!!!” I heard loud singing come into my ear as I slowly wake up.

I groaned and opened my eyes.

Harry was no longer hugging me, which made me feel somewhat sad without his warm arms wrapped around me.

I sit up and look around to see Harry, Nadia and a nurse standing next to the bed.

“And sleeping beauty's awake!” Nadia sang.

“What time is it?” I yawned.

“It's 7:30 AM.” The nurse replied.

“Wow, oops I over slept.” I said, as I quickly jumped out of bed.

"Over slept?" Nadia laughed, "I don't usually get up this early."

“Here, I brought you a jumper. It's chilly outside.” She added, throwing me a green polo.

“Thanks.” I smiled, as I pulled it on and slipped my feet into my shoes.

“So, can Harry check out now?” I asked the nurse, as I walked over to them.

“Yep, he's all fine to go home now. So, I'll leave you guys to it then.” The nurse smiled.

“Thank you for everything.” Nadia said, before the nurse nodded and walked out.

“Okay, got all your stuff?”Nadia asked, as I grabbed my purse and nodded.

We all walked out of the room and down the hall, towards the elevator.

“I was going to go in the elevator...” Nadia stated, and stopped walking, “But on second thoughts, let's take the stairs-”

“There's no stairs on this floor.” A doctor replied, walking out of a room next to us.

“Ohh.” Nadia sighed.

*~*~

“Hey, could we get something to eat?” I asked Nadia, as she drove passed several Nando's.

“But the boys are back at home making up a special breakfast for us.” Nadia replied.

“Oh really?” I smirked.

“Yeah, but we'll probably come home to a burnt house, smoke and a disgusting looking eggs on toast.” Nadia sighed.

“Why?” I asked.

“Because we've got the only boy that can actually cook in the car.” Nadia said, glancing over to Harry.

“Ohh right.”

Nadia pulled into our driveway.

“Well at least the house is still standing.” Nadia sighed of relief and we all hopped out of the car.

We walked up to the front door, as Niall pulled it open.

“Hey guys!!” Niall yelled, as he greeted us with sudden hugs.

“Heya Nadia.” He winked.

“Hello Delilah.”

"Hey, Harry! Your all right now mate?” He asked, giving Harry a awkward hug, before leaning his head on the doorway.

“Okay Niall, what's going on?” Nadia asked.

“Pft what's going on?!” Niall scoffed, “Nothing!”

“There's definitely something wrong!” Nadia frowned, very unconvinced.

“Can we come inside now? Your kinda blocking the doorway.” Nadia said, as Niall looked at us quickly before scooting off the the kitchen.