Chapter 14: Poor Her

Quick Author's Note: WOW so even though I have Writers Block at the moment, you guys are still there supporting me to continue writing! You guys are so sweet:) Love you all x -Laura :)

~Delilah's P.O.V (Point Of View)~

“We're home!” I cheered, as me and Harry heaved the heavy shopping bags through the front door.

Hmm, no reply. Nadia's probably asleep, I better check her.

I go into the kitchen, putting the bags down onto the island and walked out I caught Harry falling over some bags on the floor.

“Harry, are you okay?!” I asked and reached down to help him up.

“I'm fine,” He smiled as he got up.

Then all of a sudden he reached in and pulled me into his arms, “Thanks.” He whispered into my shoulder, his warm breath against my neck that sent shivers down my spine.

I smiled into his chest as he held me tightly with his warm strong arms.

It felt like the world and EVERYTHING just stopped around us. I wish the hug would never end.

Well it probably would of if we didn't hear a loud bang and look out the window to see a rubbish truck had knocked over a bin outside.

“What's the rubbish truck visiting us at 6 at night?” I said confused and glanced up at the clock.

“I don't know.” He shrugged.

“So, I'm hungry. Shall we make a quick snack to eat.” Harry asked, as he picked up the bags from the floor.

“But we're going to the restaurant in one hour.” I stated.

“So?” He sighed as I laughed.

“Well what are you best at baking then?” I grinned.

“Cupcakes?”

“Like yourself,” I whispered to myself as he looked up at me.

“What?” He asked.

“Erm nothing, I was just talking to myself.” I half smiled.

“Ah.” He nodded awkwardly and walked into the kitchen.

“Okay well you get onto those cupcakes. I'll be down in a minute to help, I'll just go check if Nadia's feeling any better.” I smiled before I bounded up the staircase.

“NADIA?” I said-shouted, as I walked into her bedroom. I glanced over to her bed, but the blankets thrown across the floor.

“Nadia....” I whispered and caught sight of something sitting under a blanket, in the corner of the room.

I walked over to the object and notice it's breathing..

“Nadia, is that you under there?” I asked, as I pulled the blankets away from her face, “What are you doing under a blanket, in the corner of your bedroom?”

She doesn't move her face that was buried in her legs. I lifted up her head, as my heart dropped.

Her face was completely drenched in tears, and her sleeves were wet through.

“Nadia, what's wrong?” I asked shocked and knelt down next to her.

“Please leave me alone, I don't like anyone seeing me while I'm crying.” She sobbed out and hid her head in her lap again.

“It's okay Nadia. I don't mind, I'm here for you.” I smiled and rubbed her back, but she pushed me away.

“Please Nadia, what are you upset about?” I asked.

“It's nothing.” She mumbled.

“But it's gotta be something for you to be so worked up about it.” I replied as she glanced up at me and takes a deep breath.

“It's my ex boyfriend.” She sniffed.

“You have a ex boyfriend?” I asked and she nodded.

“What is his name?” I asked her as I sat down on the floor.

“Flynn. He was my boyfriend back in Ireland.. before he dumped me.” She muttered.

“Flynn Rider from Tangled?” I asked amused, trying to add a little humour into the sad situation.

“What, it's not time for jokes.” Nadia frowned at me as I solemnly nodded, but secretly laughed inside.

“So, what made you upset about him now? Your anniversary today?” I questioned.

“No, he turned up on my doorstep about half an hour ago.” She sighed.

“Wait what?” I asked as she just shrugged.

“How did he know where you lived if you guys left each other in Ireland?” I frowned.

“I really don't know that either. He must of gotten it off Mum.” She muttered.

“So if you guys are not together any more, why did he come and see you?” I asked.

“Just to get me upset all over again.. and probably because the girl he cheated me with dumped him. And now he's trying to crawl back to me. But it's not happening. Me and him we're best friends basically from birth.” She exclaimed, tears about to brim to her eyes again.

“Oh I'm sorry, I never knew anything about this.. I guess I've only known you for a few days.” I shrugged.

“Well Flynn basically asked there and then if we could be together again... but no way.” She said and wiped her eyes with her sleeve.

“What did you do when you saw him at the door?” I asked.

“I did firstly ask him to leave... but he didn't take no for an answer. So then we had an argument in the hallway...” She grumbled.

Nadia continued to ramble on and on about him, saying who she look he was. And really, I felt bad for her. Every sentence you choked out about him, more tears fell from her eyes.

“It's okay.. it's okay.” I whispered and rubbed her back continuously.

“HE DOESN'T EVEN CARE. HE JUST TURNED UP AT MY DOORSTEP THINKING EVERYTHING WILL BE A OK AND IT WILL ALL BE BACK THE WAY IT WAS. HE DOESN'T EVEN REALISE I WAS OVER HIM 5 YEARS AGO AND I HAVE FEELINGS FOR SOMEONE ELSE NOW. And he just has to face facts.” She blurted out and a smirk came over my face.

Nadia sat up from leaning on the wall and brushed the hair out of her eyes. “I said that out loud didn't I..“

Yes, yes you did.. and I do wonder who is this person you have feelings for is.” I laughed and she instantly blushed.

WHO IS IT. I need to know right now.