Clueless

"Hinata! Kageyama! Wrap it up!" "Hai~" Suga sighed as he watched Hinata and Kageyama compete to see who could clean up the fastest. "OI Dumbass!! Watch where you're going!" Kageyama yelled at Hinata. "A-ah! Well maybe you should watch where you're going Kageyama-kun!" They continued to argue as Suga watched and sighed again. Daichi walked up behind Suga. "What's wrong?" Suga jumped a little but said, "It's them. Don't you see it?" Daichi studied the duo for a couple of seconds, then smiled. "Ha, will you look at that. I'm sure he'll  figure it out eventually." "Yeah, I hope so," Suga sighed yet again. "Dumbass! Hurry up!" "Shut up Bakageyama!" Suga and Daichi turned to leave. They looked at each other. They smiled and shook their heads. "Clueless."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kageyama and Hinata had made it back to the club room and started to change. Hinata snuck glances at Kageyama every so often. Kageyama had noticed and decided to speak up. "What?" Hinata jumped. " E-eh?!" Kageyama stopped putting his shirt on and sighed. He turn to Hinata. "You were staring at me. What do you want?" Hinata's look of confusion slowly left his face as he started to blush (for two reasons *wink wink*). "O-oh, t-that. Uh, um, well... Never mind. Forget it." Ugh, DAMIT!! Why? Why him? What if he finds out. Oh god- Hinata's train of thought was interrupted by Kageyama. "All right, fine. Hurry up Baka." Hinata stood up and looked at Kageyama's back in shock as he walked out of the club room. E-EH?!? He didn't yell at me?! W-wait... What if.... Hinata shook his head and finished changing. No way. He could never feel that way about me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So? Was it okay? I hope so. No? Too bad.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX-CHAN!!!!! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT CAUSE THIS IS FOR YOU!!!

Thanks for readin'!
- Ashcrack