Chapter 6: Can't Believe It

😈 Enjoy~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hinata's POV:
Oh my god. Did that just come out of my mouth? Well, there isn't very much I can do about it. I can barely feel my arms and everything hurts. "Uh...Sure." What. WHAT?! I started to blush as he asked, "Can I come in?" "Uhh...Yeah, sure." He opened the door and walked in. He kept his head down and I stared at him. He set the clothes he found on the bathroom counter. As he walked up to the bathtub and kneeled down in front of it, he put shampoo into his hand and finally looked up at me. He had a light pink dusting his cheeks as he said, "Do you want me to do it or not? Turn around." I blushed and turned myself around in the tub. I can't believe he's actually going to do this.

Kageyama's POV:
I can't believe I'm actually doing this. I lathered the orange scented shampoo in my hands and reached out towards Hinata's head. I put my hands on his head and tried to hold in my gasp. He had a huge bump on the back of his head. He winced when I touched it. "Sorry." "It's fine." I didn't really think about before, but Hinata's hair is so soft. I slowly started to massage his head. I tried to avoid the bump as much as possible. I continued to clean Hinata's hair. That is, I did, until I heard a noise come from Hinata.

Hinata's POV:
Oh no. No no no no no! I did NOT just moan. Out loud. In front of Kageyama. What the hell did I do?! I couldn't really help it. It feels so good. I'm so screwed. "Are you okay?" I blushed deeply. "Uhh...y-yeah." "Okay." He grabbed a bath cup and filled it with water from the the tub. He poured it over my head and rubbed my hair to get all of the soap out. He did this two more times. When he finished, he looked at me. I turned around to face him. He looked at me then chuckled. I blushed and yelled at him, "What's so funny?!" He looked at me and smiled. Like, a genuine smile. I almost melted into the bath water right then and there. It was so adorable. "You just look different when your hair is flat, that's all." "It's not funny!" "No...but it's cute." He moved some of my wet hair out of my eyes and rested his hand on my cheek. He then slowly started to lean towards me....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
😈
Thanks for readin'!
- Ashcrack