Chapter 13: Keep It

Yay!! I'm officially caught up! I'm done with volleyball practice (for today), and our first game is on Thrusday!! We need Noya-senpai to help our serve receive.😅ANYWAYS!!
Enjoy~😈
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kageyama's POV:
I stopped mid-sentence. Of all the fucking days, it had to be today. "Eh? Toooobioo-chaaaann~~!!" "Ugggghhh...." I watched Hinata freeze when he heard the voice. "Waaaa!!! T-the Grand King!!" He pointed at Oikawa walking towards us. "Ah! Chibi-chan~! Are you two on a date?" Before either of us could say anything, a shoe flew through the store and hit Oikawa in the back of the head. We all stared at the shoe, and then we heard an angry growl. "Shittykawa...." Oikawa froze. Iwaizumi walked up behind Oikawa and hit him in the head. "Owww!! Iwa-chan~! That hurt!!" "Well, if you left them alone, you wouldn't be in pain would you?" Iwaizumi grabbed Oikawa's ear. "Oww!! But Iwa-chan~! They're obviously on a date!!"
Hinata's POV:
I froze up. Again. I was totally thinking that, but I would never, ever say it! "No we're not! We're just shopping.... Right, Kageyama?" I looked at Kageyama. "Yeah. That's right." I felt a pain in my chest, but I ignored it and looked up at Oikawa. "Oh really? Then why are you both ogling over that volleyball?" (Because it's their one true lov-ehm. I mean, the one thing they have in common. Duh😅) Oikawa pointed at the ball Kageyama was holding. I opened my mouth to answer, but Kageyama beat me to it. "I'm going to buy it." He glared at Oikawa, and I spoke up. "But!" Kageyama turned and glared at me, and I shut up. Oikawa glared at us, then sighed. "Fine, whatever. Come on, Iwa-chan. Let's go." Oikawa turned and stomped away like a two-year-old. Iwaizumi rolled his eyes and waved goodbye to us. I waved back and watched them walk away. I swore I saw Iwaizumi grab Oikawa's hand, but I turned away before I could think too hard about it.
Kageyama's POV:
"Come on, Hinata." I walked to the register and paid for the ball. I grabbed the bag from the cashier and left. Hinata was right behind me as we walked to the park. When we got there, we put our bags in a pile by a bench. I grabbed my new volleyball and took it out of the packaging. "We're gonna use it?!" I looked at Hinata and rolled my eyes. "No, we're gonna use our shoes." He stared at me, then said, "How's that gonna work?" I face-palmed and threw the ball at Hinata. "Dumbass." We set ourselves up and started to play back and forth. After a couple of hours, (Yes, hours. Do you even know these two?) it started to get dark, so we started to pack up our stuff. I slung my bag on my shoulder and walked away. Hinata chased after me until he was walking beside me. Soon, too soon, we reached the crossroads where we would split. "Hey, Hinata?" "Yeah?" Here goes. "I had...fun today." Hinata's face lit up. "Yeah!! Me too!" "Well, bye." I turned and started to walk away from him. "Hey, wait!!" I turned and looked back at Hinata. He was still holding my new volleyball, and I knew what he was gonna say. "Don't you wa-" "Keep it," I yelled to Hinata. I turned back around and waved as I headed home.
OIKAWA'S POV:
Hmph. Stupid Iwa-chan!! I stomped away from him and those two idiots. He came up behind me and grabbed my hand. "I'm sorry babe. You know you need to leave them alone." I looked at Iwa-chan and sighed. I leaned my head on his shoulder as we walked around the store. "Yeah. But you know I'm right. Chibi-chan was even wearing his clothes!! It was so obvious!! They totally spent the night together and everything!! It was so a date!" I sighed again in defeat. Iwa-chan pulled me into a hug. "Yeah, but I don't think they're smart enough to realize it yet."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lil' bit of somin' somin' for y'all. 😏 Love you. 😜
Thanks for readin'!
-Ashcrack