Chapter 1: Someone New

Hinata woke up the next morning with a headache. He didn't sleep well because of a certain someone. "Ugh..." Hinata looked at his alarm clock. 8:05 a.m. "SHIT!!! I missed practice! Kageyama is gonna kill me and now I'm late for school!" Hinata got ready quickly and ran to school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shit. Kageyama mentally cursed as he ran to school. He woke up late and missed morning practice. Hinata was never going to let him hear the end of this. As he was running towards the school gate, he saw a familiar figure. "Satsuki?!" The said boy turned and looked at Kageyama. "Tobio?!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hinata could see the school gate and ran faster. He saw a familiar figure standing at the gate. What's Kageyama doing?  "Kag...." Hinata called out but stopped and slowed down when he saw that Kageyama was talking to another boy, and was blushing. Hinata didn't know who he was, but Kageyama certainly did. Hinata felt his face flush with anger and felt a pang in his chest. He started to run as fast as he could towards Kageyama before he even knew what he was doing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So, how've you been, Tobio~?" Kageyama blushed at the use of his first name. "What are you doing here?" Please don't say transferring, please don't say transferring. "I'm good, too thanks. I'm transferring here." Fuck. "O-oh." "'O-oh?' That's it?" Satsuki looked hurt. He leaned toward Kageyama's face. "Really Tobio, I expected mo-" Satsuki was interrupted by someone yelling. "YOU BETTER HURRY UP KAGEYAMA!!! YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE!!" Hinata screamed behind him as he bolted past Kageyama and Satsuki toward the school building. Kageyama jumped at the screaming, but as soon as he saw the head of orange, he got angry. "YOU DUMBASS! YOU'RE CHEATING!!" Kageyama bolted after Hinata leaving Satsuki behind. Satsuki frowned and mumbled aloud, "Hinata, huh? Surely you can do better Tobio. Now there is someone else in the way."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello~
I made Satsuki up, so you know.... I hope you liked it.
Thanks for readin'!
- Ashcrack