Chapter 25: Takeshi

Enjoy~😈
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kageyama's POV:
   The next morning, Hinata and I walked to school together. We got to school and went to morning practice. After it was over though, Hinata bolted out of the changing room.
   I looked after him, curious as to why he left, then I immediately growled as I remembered the boy from yesterday.
   "He's gonna be in a world of hurt if he's anything like Satsuki." I finished changing and walked to class.
Hinata's POV:
   I ran out of practice and went to the art room. Sure enough, the brown haired boy I met yesterday was sitting in front of a blank canvas.
   "Hey!!" I walked in next to the boy as he jumped in surprise.
   "Um....hi. I didn't think you'd actually come...."
   I looked at him confused. "Why wouldn't I? Oh! I'm Hinata by the way."
   "Oh, my name is Takeshi."
   "Cool!! Anyway, can I see some of your art?!"
   Takeshi showed me some really cool sketches and paintings until the bell rang.
   "Thanks for sharing your art, Takeshi!! I have to go now. Maybe you can come see my volleyball sometime! Bye!!"
   "Maybe I will...Bye, Hinata."
Kageyama's POV:
   Hinata showed up late for class and got scolded by the teacher. The class laughed as he apologized and took his seat.
   I looked over at him, and he smiled at me. I just kind of nodded and listened to the teacher for once.
   After lunch before class, I stopped Hinata in the hall.
   "Hey, do you want to spend the night at my house tonight? We can go on a date or something on Saturday...."
   Hinata stopped and looked up at me. His eyes sparkled. "R-really???!?!! Yes!!! Of course I do!!"
   I looked down at my excited boyfriend and kind of smiled. "Good."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's short, and it took so long. I'd say I will update soon, but that's probably a lie. This is kind of a filler chapter. You guys needed an update, and I needed to type this information out. I'm sort of getting more ideas as I go along. Thanks for bearing with me!!
Thanks for readin'!
-Ashcrack