Chapter 4: That Bastard

Kageyama's POV:
I finally got home. I wish I didn't because as soon as I did, BRRRRRIIIINNNNG!! "Gah! Who in their right mind would call this late?!" I angrily picked up the phone. "Hello?" "Ah Kageyama Tobio?" It was a woman. I was confused. "Yes, this is him. Who are you?" "Oh, *laughs* Sorry. I'm Hinata's mother. I was wondering if you've seen him or if he's with you? He hasn't come home yet." My heart sank. "No, I haven't, sorry." "Oh, okay. Thanks anyway. Bye." "Yeah, bye." Damn it. What's that idiot thinking?! I threw my coat and shoes on and rushed out the door. "DAMN IT!" I ran back the way I came while yelling for Hinata. "Hinata!! HINATA!!" I took out my phone and called him. No answer. "SHOUYOU!!"

Hinata's POV:
I heard someone yelling my name. The louder it got the more sure I was. I knew that voice. I couldn't really do anything, but I knew that voice. "SHOUYOU!!" "T-Tobio!" I cried out weakly.

Kageyama's POV:
"T-Tobio!" "Shouyou! Oh thank god!" I ran up to him. "Using my first name? You must be pretty desperate, Tobio~." He smirked at me, sat up, then winced. I blushed madly. "Shut up! What the hell happened to you?!" Hinata had bruises and cuts all over his body, and he also had a black eye. "Oh, t-this? Heh, heh. I just uh... fell?" "Bullshit. Tell me the truth." I was super worried and desperately wanted to know what happened to him.

Hinata's POV:
Oh my god!! He is sooo cute right now!! I'm glad it's dark out. But, Kageyama looks genuinely worried so I tell him the truth. "Well, I was walking home, and then Satsuki jumped out of the bushes and pinned me down. Then he said, 'You are in the way. Tobio is mine and only mine. I have to get rid of you.' After that, he started to beat me up, and, well, here I am." I chuckled a little, then coughed. Kageyama looked shocked. Then pissed. More pissed than I've ever seen him. Even more so than when I hit him in the back of the head with my serve. "WHERE IS THAT BASTARD?! I'LL KILL 'EM!!!" Kageyama started to storm away, but I stopped him. "Wait! Don't leave me here!" Kageyama turned around and looked at me.
Your POV:
Damn! That wasn't supposed to happen!! And on top of that, that little shit called my Tobio Tobio. And now, my Tobio is saying he's gonna kill me! "Why Tobio?" Satsuki whispered. "I did it for us." He shrugged then smirked evilly. "Guess I'll just have to try harder." Then, Satsuki disappeared into the bushes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Long chapter for you guys since next Saturday I'm returning from a mission trip in Colorado and might not get a new chapter posted. Anyway!
Thanks for readin'!
-Ashcrack