Chapter 35: Forever

Kageyama's POV:

Two VERY angry girls stormed onto the court in stride with one another. Both Lana and Skylar began talking at the same time. "I thought you two were roommates?!?" "YOU SAID YOU WEREN'T LOOKING FOR ANYONE." They turned and looked to each other in shock. Simultaneously, they said, "Wait, which one are you in love with?" Hinata and I shared a look and burst out laughing. Both girls were furious, but neither one of us could even breathe. A teammate looked at us confused and said, "What the heck are you guys talking about?"

Lana spoke first. "I work with Hinata, and he was single and liked me!" Skylar nodded. "And Kageyama was totally into me." This time, the entire team joined in with laughter. "You chicks are nuts. They've been dating since high school." "You never stood a chance." Hinata and I shared a knowing smile and wiped away our tears. Hinata stood and addressed both of them.

"Look, you are both beautiful girls and deserve to find love with someone who will reciprocate it. With any luck, you'll find your best friend and be happy forever. We never meant to hurt either of you. We never had feelings for anyone except for each other. We want both of you to be happy."

Lana and Skylar looked at each other, linked arms, and said, "Screw you. We're beautiful and don't need men." They both turned and left. 

Hinata's POV:

I turned to look at Kageyama and started laughing again. I grabbed his hands and pulled him off of the floor. "Some game. You won quite a bit of things in such a short time." He laughed and pulled me close. He slid the locket around my neck and smiled. "Oh babe, I've been winning for years." We kissed each other as the entire team erupted in applause. 

After hours of congratulation and hugs, Kageyama and I said our goodbyes and headed home. We opened the door and collapsed on the floor. I don't think I've ever been so happy in my entire life. I rolled over onto my stomach and stared at the beautiful locket around my neck. It didn't even occur to me to open it until now. Kageyama smiled at me warmly while I fumbled with the clasp. 

Inside, there was a picture of each of us from the day we fought in high school. I didn't even know that they were taken. It was the worst thing that had ever happened to me. I stared at Kageyama in shock as he cradled my hands. "It was the worst thing that ever happened to us. I've never been so sad, shocked, and confused. It was at that moment that I knew I never wanted to lose you. I knew that if we could get through that, we'd make it through everything. And we did. Sho, I love you so much."

Tears filled my eyes as I crawled on top of Kageyama. "I love you more. I knew the first time I met you that I'd be with you forever." I smiled and hugged him as he stared at me in shock. "Of course," I said, "I had to make you realize that first!" Kageyama laughed and rolled us over. He tenderly grabbed my face and stared lovingly down at me. He caressed my cheek and said, "You are the best thing that ever happened to me. I cannot wait to spend forever with you."

Kageyama's POV:

Hinata smiled up at me as I leaned down to kiss him. He hummed as we leaned into the kiss. I pulled away, and he paused. Hinata propped himself up on his elbows with a mischievous grin on his face. I laughed as he moved closer to me. "What?" Hinata innocently looked at me and said, "After we get married, I want to have a family. I want some babies." 

My eyes widened, but I quickly pulled my sunshine into a hug. "I can't wait to start a family with you." I pulled back and looked into Hinata's eyes. "You know, I don't think either one of us can get pregnant, but that's not gonna stop me from trying". I smirked down at him as Hinata stared dumbfounded into my eyes. He laughed as I pinned him down to the ground and said, "I'd love to see you try." I took that as a challenge.

~spicy story~

Outside POV:

Kageyama kissed Hinata hungrily as he held both of Hinata's hands in one hand above their heads. Kageyama ran his hand down Hinata's body and under his shirt. In one fluid motion, they both removed their warmup jackets. Kageyama's sweaty jersey fell to the floor before he helped Hinata take his shirt off. He smiled down at his small, muscular partner before he dove in for another heated kiss.

Hinata was a moaning mess underneath his fiance. Kageyama moved down to Hinata's neck and began to nibble. Hinata's back arched and pushed himself into Kageyama who shuddered with pleasure. Hinata moaned louder as Kageyama's mouth wandered down to his nipples and began to suck. Kageyama pushed his bulge against Hinata who responded with a shiver. Hinata's hands were in Kageyama's hair as he grabbed the waistband of Hinata's shorts. Kageyama smirked as he kissed Hinata's cock before taking the whole thing into his mouth.

Hinata groaned and pulled Kageyama's hair. Kageyama grunted with Hinata in his mouth which made Hinata squirm. He grabbed Kageyama's face and slipped his tongue into his mouth. They both began to moan and move against each other creating an intense amount of friction. Out of breath, Kageyama lifted Hinata off the ground. Hinata wrapped his legs around Kageyama who pinned Hinata against the wall. They kissed each other with more passion and heat as time went on.

Hinata whimpered as Kageyama set him down. Breathless, they stared into each other's eyes while Hinata slid down to his knees, taking Kageyama's shorts down with him. Kageyama's cock sprung out in front of Hinata who grinned. Kageyama moaned as Hinata slowly licked up his shaft. Hinata started to move faster as Kageyama braced himself against the wall. Hinata pulled away from Kageyama and stared up at him. Kageyama groaned and helped Hinata off the ground; he pushed them back into the bedroom and onto the bed. They checked to make sure Spike wasn't watching before they continued to kiss and rub against each other. 

Kageyama looked down at Hinata who nodded and smiled. Kageyama inserted two fingers into Hinata who lost his mind. He groaned as Kageyama added a couple more fingers. Hinata grabbed Kageyama's arm and said, "do it". Kageyama lost any control he was holding onto and grabbed Hinata's hips. He flipped Hinata around and shoved his dick into him. They both groaned as Kageyama thrust into Hinata's prostate. They both were a mess as they continued. 

"To-bi-ooo". "Sho-fuck!" They both climaxed and collapsed on the bed. Kageyama wrapped Hinata in his arms as they both caught their breath. Kageyama kissed the top of Hinata's head and sighed. "Tobio, I love you. I can't wait for what's next". 

Kageyama's POV:

I smiled down at Hinata and took his face in my hands. "Sho, I love you so much. You're my best friend. You're my forever". 

Everything was perfect. I could've laid there forever. Hinata sat up and gave me the toothiest grin. He opened his mouth to speak, but right before he could, everything went black.

"Tobio?"

"SHOUYOU!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, I really should've updated long before now. The next chapter is the last; I finally have had the inspiration to finish my story. Thank you all for your love and support! <3

Thanks for readin'! :)

Ashcrack