Chapter 23: Bet

Hello!! Sorry for not updating yesterday!! I was in the barn and my IPod was pretty much dead. I write my stories when I'm in the barn. :) Oh well. Thanks for the help yesterday!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!! Also, it was my birthday on Wednesday and when I looked, this story had 4K reads!! That's amazing!! I never thought that this story would get this far!! Thank you guys so, so much!!! 💕 Anyways!!
Enjoy~😈
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hinata's POV:
   We walked into the gym and started to put our shoes on. We didn't notice Suga and Daichi running away from the door.
   Kageyama stood up and walked over to a ball cart. He felt the balls and picked the one that felt best in his hands. After that, he walked back over to me and smiled. "Ready?"
   I looked up at my smiling boyfriend. "Of course!! Let's do this."
   We started practicing as the rest of the team started to show up. When everyone was there, we started a practice game.
   Kageyama and I were on the same team, but our team lost. Twice.
   "All right, that's it for now. See you all after school!"
   "OUS!!!" Everyone put the balls and nets away and headed to the locker room to change for school.
   I finished changing first and waited for Kageyama to be done. Once he finished, we left the room and walked to class together.
Kageyama's POV:
   Our first class was the class we had to do the music video for. We took our seats as class began.
   "Okay, today we are going to watch the videos you all made in your groups. I watched them all and I saved what I thought was the best, for last. So you can go sit with your groups, and I'll start the videos."
   The room erupted into noise as everyone started talking and moving around.
   Hinata got up and sat in the empty desk next to me. We still hadn't seen any signs of Satsuki since he walked away yesterday.
   Tsukkishima and Yamaguchi came from the front of the room and sat down by us.
   We sat and watched the videos but ours hadn't been played yet. Hinata leaned over towards me and whispered into my ear.
   "Do you think that ours was the best?" I looked down at him.
   "No way. I'd even bet pork and curry buns on it."
   Hinata smirked at me. "How many buns we talking?"
   I looked down at him. I gave a smirk of my own. "Five. Loser buys."
   Hinata smiled. "You're on."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay!! I might be able to update again today. I don't know if I can because I have math homework and volleyball practice tonight. If I can, I absolutely will. I promise!!
Thanks for readin'!
- Ashcrack