Chapter 14: Forget

IM SO SORRY!!! I apologize. BUT I am writing more whenever I get a chance in class. I promise. You guys so deserve a 1000 updates. ANYWAYS!!
Enjoy~😈
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hinata's POV:
I watched Kageyama walk away from me. I had a huge smile on my face. Once Kageyama was out of sight, I started squealing.
  Oh my god! Kageyama bought me a volleyball!! Well, he probably bought it for himself, but still! He gave it to me!
  I squeezed the volleyball and started to walk home. I got to my house and went straight to my room. I tossed the volleyball and shopping bag on my bed and plopped down next to them. I turned to look at my alarm clock.
"Holy shit!! It's already midnight?!" Then I looked at my calendar. "Crap!! We were supposed to practice our video today!" I jumped off my bed and grabbed my phone. I dialed Kageyama's number and started pacing around my room. "C'mon, c'mon!!" "Hello? Hinata? What the hell?!"
Kageyama's POV:
  I could practically hear Hinata flinch through the phone as I yelled at him. "It's fricken past midnight, dumbass!!"
  "Baka, Kageyama!! We were supposed to go to Tsukshima's house to practice our music video today! I mean, yesterday!!"    
  I almost dropped my phone. "Holy shit, Hinata! How the hell did we forget?!"
  "I don't know!! We went and bought the costumes and everything!!"
  My brow furrowed as I tried to remember why we would have forgotten. "Well, if we didn't go to the volleyball store after we ate, we wouldn't of played volleyball so long!!"
  "Baka!! You wanted to go as much as I did!! And you know as well as I do that we would've ended up playing volleyball in the park until dark anyways!"
  He does have a point. I sighed. "Yeah...."
  Hinata yawned. "It doesn't matter. It was...worth.. it..."
  "Oi! Don't fall asleep, dumbass!!.... I-I had fun too...." I smiled to myself. "Goodnight Hinata."
  Just as I went to hang up, I heard Hinata whisper, "Goodnight.... Baka."
His POV:
  Oh, he's sleeping. Wait, why is he cuddling and kissing that volleyball? I didn't think he loved volleyball that much. Or... maybe Kageyama bought  it for him? No, but... maybe....
  The dark figure slowly walked away from the window and quiet whispers could be heard by anything that cared to listen.
  "Kageyama is mine. You'd better watch your back, Hinata Shouyo. It's really too bad that your happiness will be short lived...."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You're welcome.
Thanks for readin'!
-Ashcrack