Chapter 15: Goooood..... Morning?

Heh. I was reading manga and I found this. Do you see it or am I the only one? Okay, so. MY OTHER KAGEHINA FANFIC HAS BEEN GETTING A TON OF ATTENTION AND I LOVE IT!!! It has 1k views! That's amazing!! With this story and the other one, THANK YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING ME!!!💖💖 ANYWAYS!!
Enjoy~😈
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kageyama's POV:
I sat up groggily and slammed the snooze button on my alarm clock.
"Ughhhhh...." I moved my covers and got out of bed. I walked to the bathroom and started the shower. I slid my boxers of and hopped in the shower.
Today, we are recording our video for school. We were supposed to practice it yesterday, but.... I squirted some shampoo into my hand. Hinata and I forgot.
Hinata. I spent all weekend with him. And I'm seeing him today.
My heart skipped a beat, and I almost fell out of the shower.
Why the hell did that happen?
I put a hand on my chest and carefully left the bathroom, but not before I grabbed a towel.
I got to my room and shut the door behind me. I grabbed the shopping bag with the clothes I bought with Hinata yesterday.
Shopping. I gave Hinata that volleyball I bought. He really wanted it, and I just grabbed it and bought it so we could get the hell away from Shittykawa. But... Hinata really wanted it, and he was really happy too....
I started to blush. "Dumbass...."
Then my phone rang.
Hinata's POV:
"Ow, ow, ow...." Ugh! This hurts sooo bad!
I tried to move into a different position, but all it did was cause more pain.
Fuck. How the hell did I manage to get myself in this situation?!
I tried to move again, but I fell out of my bed. "OW!!"
I sat up and saw that my hand was on top of my phone. I picked it up and saw that somehow I'd managed to call Kageyama. "Wha-?"
"Hello? Hinata, why are you calling me again?"
"Oh, hi Kageyama." I rubbed the back of my throbbing head.
  "Sorry. I must've accidentally dialed your number when I fell out of bed onto my phone."
  "Oh. Wait, you fell out of bed?"
   "Yeah...?"
  "Pfft. Hahahahaha!! You dumbass! What the hell?!"
  I puffed my cheeks. "Shut it, Bakayama!!"
  I tried to stay mad at him, but I just couldn't. It was kinda stupid. Besides that, I was blushing. I'd never heard Kageyama laugh like this before. I'm glad I'm the one who gets to hear it. Especially since it's because of me, even though he's laughing at me.
  "Fine! I'll just go then!" I huffed and went to hang up when I heard Kageyama yell.
  "Wait!!"
  I picked up the phone and skeptically asked, "What?"
  "What time is it?"
  "Seriously? Okay, by-"
  "No!! I'm serious! What time is it?"
  I grumbled to myself as I looked at my alarm clock. "11:30. Why???"
  "What time do we have to be at Tsukishitma's today?"
  "1:00. Again, why??"
  I could hear Kageyama take a deep breath, almost like he was preparing for something.
  "Do you want to go get lunch with me?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ha! Ah, well. Cool. Anyway. >w<
Thanks for readin'!
- Ashcrack