Chapter 32: Love

The beginning of Kageyama's and Hinata's third years of high school, they were both scouted for Japan's national team. They both graduated high school (barely), and moved into an apartment together. They both played volleyball for Japan for five years. During one of those years, they went back to Karasuno to watch the qualifier match. Before the game started, Kageyama and Hinata were called on the court and given their old jerseys. Then they were asked to do some of their quicks. They put on the jerseys and happily obliged. The crowd went insane as they did quicks one after another. They eventually got called off the court and were allowed to watch the game from the sidelines. They jumped around and moved with the players as they watched an intense game of volleyball. They even screamed a few times.
Hinata got a job at a cute cafe and grew (woah). He's going to college for child therapy. He also got hurt and couldn't play for Japan anymore, so he became a manager instead. Kageyama offered to quit when Hinata got hurt, but Hinata refused to make Kageyama give up on his dream.
Kageyama's going to college to be a police officer and is very good at it. He continued to play for Japan even after all of his protests to Hinata.
They both managed to fulfill their promise, but it was time to take it further....
Hinata's POV:
"Come on Sho!! We're gonna be late!!" I frantically looked for my work uniform and ran out of our room. "Bye Spike!! We'll see you later!" My turtle stared at me fondly from her rock on the desk.
I sprinted out the door, and Kageyama locked it behind me. We raced to college and were completely out of breath.
"Goodbye love. I'll see you at home tonight. I have two classes today and then I have work until nine." Kageyama smiled at me. "Okay, I have four classes and training today. Practice is until eight thirty, so I'll come pick you up from work." I smiled at my boyfriend. "Okay, bye! I love you!!" "I love you too." A peck on the lips and two classes later, I was on my way to work.
I love my job. I see and meet so many people, and it's so much fun. The only down side is Lana. She works with me and has the biggest crush on me. She thinks she's hiding it, but she's really not.
I got to work and changed into my uniform. I went behind the counter and greeted Lana. "Hey Lana." "Hinata!! Hi!!"
Don't get me wrong, she's pretty and very nice, but I don't exactly swing that way.
"How are you today?" I smiled at Lana. "I'm great! I had two classes today. They dragged on quite a bit though. We have a volleyball game tomorrow, so that's really exciting! I think the lineup is really good, and we have a shot at winning."
Lana smiled at me. "That's great!! Maybe I can come watch!" I hesitated a little at this point. "Sure! If you want to." "Awesome!"
Just then, a customer walked in. That was the start of rush hour. Lana and I worked as hard as we could. After a long day, soon nine rolled around.
Kageyama's POV:
Practice was terrible. It was so intense. Which is weird, especially since we have a game tomorrow.
I walked up to the cafe and saw Hinata standing outside with Lana. Ugh. That is the last person I want to deal with right now. Well, might as well make it worth my while.
"Sho!!" Hinata turned and looked at me. He smiled, and his eyes showed relief. "Tobio!! How was practice?" "Intense. It kind of sucked actually." "Whaaat? Tobio had bad time playing volleyball? That's unheard of!"
Hinata faked a gasp, and I laughed. "Shut up dumbass. It's only bad cause you weren't there." I smiled at Hinata as he blushed.
Lana cleared her throat. "Hinata, who is this?" There was an edge in her voice and I smirked. "Ah, this is Kageyama Tobio!" "Oh, you mean the setter on the volleyball team? I thought he would be more amazing based off of how highly you praised him."
Oh, she did not just say that. "He is amazing!!" I smiled down at Hinata. "I'm not that amazing." Hinata stared at me dumbfounded. "Yes you are!! Come on! We have to head back home. Spike is probably hungry." "Oh yeah, good point. Let's go." Hinata smiled, and we started to make our way home. "Wait! Are you two roommates or something?"
I turned and smirked at Lana. "Yeah, something like that." Hinata hit my shoulder, but he was actually laughing. "Let's just go. Bye Lana!" "Yeah, bye Hinata."
We walked around the corner and interlocked our fingers together. "God, she is so annoying!! Tobio, I can't believe she said those things to you!!" I laughed. "Well, she's just jealous. If she thinks she can hit on my boyfriend and get away with it, she has another thing coming." Hinata smiled. "Aw, I love you too babe."
We reached home and put our stuff away. We went to our room and got ready for bed. Hinata was laying on the bed in just his boxers, almost asleep. I smirked. "Well now, what do we have here?"
Uh, warning?
Hinata's POV:
I sat up and looked at Kageyama prowling towards me on the bed. I smiled. "Tobio, what are you doing?" He smirked at me. "Analyzing my prey." I blushed. "Jeez..."
Kageyama leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back. Soon, it turned into a heated makeout session. Kageyama slid his hands all over my chest as I moaned into his mouth. He ground our hips together, and we both moaned.
"Sho, can we...?" I stared at my boyfriend. "As long as you promise to be in top condition for the game tomorrow." Kageyama smirked at me. "You know I always am." He leaned in and attacked my neck with kisses. I moaned with pleasure. "T-Tobio, d-do it."
Kageyama smirked at me again. "Impatient, aren't we?" I blushed. "Shut up." "All right, all right." We slid off our boxers, and Kageyama inserted his fingers. "F-four?!" Kageyama looked at me. "Well, you're already pretty loose." I blushed deeper. "That's your fault." This time Kageyama blushed. "You know you like it."
I smiled at Kageyama. Even when we did this, he was still kind and gentle, like he was afraid I'd break. No matter what he says. "Tobio." "Hmm?" He took his fingers out and got into position. "Go hard." Kageyama was startled for a second, then smiled. "Really?" "Yeah." "Okay, but just remember, you asked for it."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I always thought I could write this stuff no problem, but I was wrong. Why do all the crazy people fall for Hinata? 😂 Sorry for the wait!!
Thanks for readin'!
-Ashcrack