Chapter 16: Hello

I don't even have words for this. Absolutely LOVED the new season!! WHY DID IT END?!?? 😭 I'm really really sorry for not updating!!!! ANYWAYS!
Enjoy~😈
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kageyama's POV:
    Holy shit!! Oh my god. No no no no!! Why? What's wrong with me?!
   My entire face turned red, and I held my breath as I waited for an answer. 
   I listened intently, but all I heard was thuds and weird noises, like Hinata was... celebrating? I shrugged and waited a little longer.
  "Yes!! Of course I will!" Hinata said through the phone, panting. I could practically hear the smile in his voice. I smiled too.
   "Okay. I'll come get you, and we can walk there together."
   "Okay!!"
   "Okay. I'll be there as soon as I can."
   I hung up and rushed around my room to find something nice to wear.
Hinata's POV:
   I tore through my closet trying to find something, anything decent to wear. I tried on at least a hundred shirts and pants and none of them were good enough.
    I eventually decided on a light blue shirt, black skinny jeans, and my red converse. I grabbed my costume for the video later and went to the front door to wait for Kageyama.
   There was a knock at the door and I immediately jumped up to open it. I opened the door, but Kageyama wasn't there. The man standing in front of me was much, much worse.
Kageyama's POV:
   I finally got to Hinata's house. I was wearing a dark blue shirt, black jacket, white skinny jeans, and black converse.
   For some reason, Hinata was outside and he was talking to someone. As I walked closer, I knew immediately who it was.
   "What the hell is he doing here?! How does he even know where Hinata lives?!"
   I sprinted to Hinata's front door and stood in front of him protectively.
   I sneered at the person I knew all to well standing in front of me. "What the hell do you want, Satsuki?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ooooooo. Just so you guys know, I'm gonna write more as long as inspiration is still here. Again, IM SO SORRY FOR TAKING FOREVER TO UPDATE AND LYING TO YOU GUYS!!!! Please forgive me!!
Thanks for readin'!
- Ashcrack