Chapter 22: Secret

Hey!!! I'm back!! Stupid school got in the way, but there's nothing stopping me now!! Anyways!!
Enjoy~😈
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kageyama's POV:
   I sighed as I walked to school by myself. I was thinking about what Hinata and I were supposed to do at school now.
   We should probably just act like normal so no one finds out. That's our best option right now. I wonder what Hinata thinks. Speaking of him, where the hell is he?
   I stopped walking and turned to look for him.
   All of the sudden, I saw a blurry orange thing running towards me. I smiled.
"KAAAAAGGGGEEEEYYYYYAAAAAMMMMMMAAAAAA!!!!!!!!"
   I winced. "What the hell? Be quiet!"
   Hinata stopped in front of me and smiled. "Good morning, Bakayama!!"
   I reached for his head in anger, but he dodged it and planted a kiss on my lips.
   I blushed. Hinata giggled and started to run away. "I'm gonna win today, Kageyama~!!"
   "DUMBASS!! THAT'S CHEATING!!! GET BACK HERE!!!"
Hinata's POV:
   I laughed as I looked back at a furious Kageyama trying to catch me. I turned and continued to run and laugh.
   I was blushing from kissing him. I can't believe I did that!! To be fair, he did kind of walk right into that.
   I finally made it to the gym and collapsed on the ground, panting.  
   Kageyama showed up a few seconds later and collapsed next to me.
   I bragged in between breaths to Kageyama. "Ha...ha!! I won... today...!!"
  "What....ever....dumbass."
   I laughed. I sat up and looked out at the sky. "It's really nice out today."
   Kageyama propped himself up on his elbows and looked at me. "Yeah, it is."
Kageyama's POV:
   I sighed. "Hey, Hinata?"
   "Yeah?" He turned to look at me. "Kageyama, what's wrong?"
   "Um, well, do you think we should keep our relationship a secret at school?"
    Hinata paused. "Yeah, that would probably be best. What about the team?"
   "I think they should know, but I think we should wait a while before we tell anyone. Okay?"
    Hinata smiled. "Yeah, okay. It'll be our little secret!"
    I smiled back and stood up. "All right. How about some practice?"
    Hinata jumped up and nodded like an excited puppy. "Let's go!!"
~~~
   "Shhh!! I can't see!! What are they doing?"    
   "They're just sitting on the ground, Suga, calm down." 
   "Shut up Daichi. I need to know."
    "...secret at school?"
    "See!! Now I missed it!!"
    "Suga be quiet!! They're gonna hear us!!"
   "Oh crap! Daichi move!! They're coming!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's a chapter for y'all! Back to school tomorrow. Sorry it was only one chapter!! I'll try my best to get two next weekend!!
Thanks for readin'!
-Ashcrack