Chapter 29: Family

Hinata's POV:
I can't. I'm not ready for this. My mom will never let me live it down!! She knows I'm gay, and she knows I have a crush on Kageyama!! It's not like I told her, she figured it out on her own. Mostly because I talked about him all the time, but that's not the point!!
I walked hand in hand with Kageyama to my house. When we got to the door, I let go of his hand and grabbed my keys. I unlocked the door and walked in. "I'm home!"
I heard little footsteps pounding down the hall and smiled. "Oni-chan!!!"
"Hi Natsu!!" I picked her up and twirled her around. I planted a huge kiss on her cheek and she giggled. "I missed you!" I smiled even wider. "I missed you more!!" I gave her a big hug and set her down.
"Nuh-uh." "Yeah-huh." "Nuh-uh." "Yeah-huh." "Nu-" Natsu suddenly froze and stared behind me. I remembered Kageyama was here too and turned to look at him. He looked scared but also excited. Nastu stared at him for a little longer, then jumped and ran to him and hugged his legs. "Tobio!!"
Kageyama's POV:
I was frozen. I couldn't do anything. There was a tiny, adorable Hinata hugging my legs, and I couldn't even bring myself to say, "Hi." See, I love tiny, adorable things, but they usually don't like me back. They always run away or cry. Sometimes both.
"Natsu!! Don't just yell his first name!" Natsu and I both looked at Hinata. "Oh, n-no. It's okay." I picked Natsu up and looked at her. "Hi. How are you?" She giggled and poked my nose. "You're cute." I blushed and set her down and she ran into the kitchen. "Mom!! Tobio's here!!" I laughed and looked at Hinata. He was mad. "I can't believe her! Saying stuff like that..." I smirked and walked past Hinata into the kitchen. "Must run in the family."
Sure enough, as soon as I walked into the kitchen.... "My, it's a surprise to see Hinata bring home such a handsome boy."
"Moooom!!" I couldn't help it and laughed as I sat down. "Thank you."
"Oh, nonsense. Shouyou never shuts up about you!!" "Oh really?" I turned and looked at my extremely red boyfriend and smirked. He pushed past me and sat down at the table in a huff.
I sat down next to him. Hinata's mother set down the food and sat across from us. Natsu plopped down next to her, and we started to eat.
   It was a peaceful meal. We talked about home life and different things about me. We finished dinner and had strawberry cake that Hinata's mother made for desert. It was all super delicious. After all of that though, came the moment of truth.
   "Hinata, do you want to tell her?" Hinata looked at me, nervousness clear in his eyes. "I-I guess." I smiled and grabbed his hand under the table. He relaxed a little as he looked directly at his mom and took a deep breath.
Hinata's POV:
   Kageyama's hand around mine soothed me. I wasn't necessarily scared about what my mom would say but how she would react. Knowing her, she'd freak out and ask a million questions.
   "T-Tobio and I are d-dating."
   There was a long pause as my mom and looked from me to Kageyama and back again, until she broke out into a huge smile. "That's great!! Oh, Shouyou!!! I'm so happy for you!!" She came around the side of the table and gave me a huge hug. She then turned to Kageyama and did the same. He looked shocked at first, but then he gladly accepted the hug. She pulled away and looked at Kageyama warmly. "Welcome to the family."
   Kageyama looked shocked, then he looked like he was going to cry. "T-thanks." He smiled the biggest, most beautiful smile of all time. I almost died.
   I walked over to Kageyama and smiled. "C'mon, we can go watch a movie or something in my room." He smiled at me and followed me to my room. When we got there, I collapsed on the bed and sighed. "I'm so happy." Kageyama crawled on top of me and smiled again. He was getting really good at this smiling thing. "Me too."
   Kageyama's smiled then turned into an amazingly horrible smirk, and I shuddered a little. "K-kag- ooouuuuffff!!"
   Kageyama fell on top of me, crushing me with his weight. "No! The gravity is too strong!! I can't hold myself up!!"
   I laughed. "Kageyama!! I c-can't breathe!!" He rolled off of me and smiled at me. "Love you~" I giggled. "I love you, too."
   Kageyama pulled me into a bear hug, and we fell asleep in each other's arms, both smiling until our cheeks hurt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Awww!! So cute. Yay, update!! I love writing this so, so much. Anyways!!
Thanks for readin'!
-Ashcrack