Chapter 10: Akward

Hinata's POV:
Oh. My. God! I can't believe I just saw that!! Why was he changing? He changes his boxers before bed? Who does that?! Weirdo. "Huh? What? Oh." I built up the courage to look at Kageyama. "I was wondering if there was a spare futon....?" Kageyama paled. "Crap. I didn't even think of that. We don't have any. Sorry." "Oh, it's okay! I'll just sleep on the couch!" "No!! You're going to sleep up here. I'm sleeping on the couch." Kageyama grabbed a blanket and pillow from his closet. He walked towards the open door and said, "All right. Goodnight. I'll see you in the...morning?"
Kageyama's POV:
I stopped dead in the doorway when I felt a tug on the back of my shirt. "Hinata? You okay?" "Yeah, j-just don't leave me. I'm....I'm scared." I turned around to see a terrified Hinata. "Please...." He looked pleadingly at me as he started to cry. "Okay, okay!! It's okay!" I pulled him into my arms. "I'll stay with you. It's okay." Hinata hugged me tightly as I rubbed circles onto his back. We slowly pulled apart, and Hinata rubbed his eyes. "Feeling better?" He nodded while looking at his feet. "Good. Let's go to bed, okay?" We walked over to the bed, and I moved the covers over. I crawled into the bed and Hinata crawled in next to me then winced. "Hey, are you sure you're okay?" "Y-yeah." We covered ourselves with the blankets, and I shut my lamp off. "Goodnight Hinata." "Goodnight. And Kageyama?" "Hmm?" "Thanks."
Hinata's POV:
I woke up to the smell of bacon, eggs, toast, and....Kageyama? I suddenly remembered what happened yesterday, and I shot straight up in the bed. Well, I tried to at least. I actually just yelled out in pain and fell back down on the bed. Then I really thought about my situation. I was all beaten up. In Kageyama's house. In his room. In his bed. Alone.....  I've never felt so freaked out or excited at the same time. "Hinata!! Are you okay?! I heard a scream." Kageyama was breathless standing in the doorway. He had serious bed head and I couldn't help but giggle. "What?" He was mad now, and I felt bad. "Sorry. It's nothing I'm fine." I smiled at him. He walked over to the bed and sat on the end of it. "Okay. How you feeling? Are still scared?" I was surprised Kageyama was being so concerned. It was nice. "No, thanks to you." I smiled again. I saw his cheeks get slightly pink. "Ehm. Anyway.... I made breakfast. Do you think you can make it downstairs?" I looked at his concerned face. "I think I can manage, but can you help me?" "Yeah. Sure."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, you know.... Eh.
Thanks for readin'!
- Ashcrack