Chapter 26: You're Mine

Yay!! Update!! You guys, I'm so so sorry!! And.... WE GOT 12,000 READS AND 1,000 LIKES!! OMG!! Thank you guys so so much!! Anyways!!
Enjoy~😈😈
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hinata's POV:
   I sat impatiently through my classes for the rest of the day. I wanted to go to practice, and I couldn't wait for tonight.
   Finally, the last bell rang, and I ran to the gym. I got changed and waited for Kageyama.
   He showed up a few seconds later. We started playing back and forth, and then we started to do some quicks.
   Soon, the rest of the team came and we started  practice. About halfway through our practice match against each other, I noticed a brown head peeking around the corner of the gym.
   "TAKESHI!! You came!!" I ran over to Takeshi, and he started to freak out. I smiled. "Well c'mon! Don't just stand there!"
   Takeshi looked at me then walked into the gym. I turned around and beamed at the team. "This is my friend Takeshi! He's in the art club!! He's really good!!"
    The team looked at Takeshi and smiled. "Hello!" Takeshi attempted a smile back. "H-hi."
   I turned back to Takeshi and smiled again. "I'm so glad you came!! Now I can share with you!!"
   "Kageyama!! Send me a....toss? Are you okay?"
Kageyama's POV:
   I started glaring at Takeshi as soon as he walked in. But when Hinata asked if I was okay, I lost it.
   "Do I look okay to you?!" I stormed out of the gym and ran to the changing room.
   Hinata soon followed and came into the changing room. "What's wrong?"
   "What's wrong?! I'll tell you what's wrong!! He's what's wrong!! He's following you everywhere and you're constantly talking to him and... and..."
   At this point, I was practically in tears. Hinata looked like he was about to start crying, too. I looked up at my boyfriend.
   "You're mine, dammit." At that, Hinata ran to me and gave me a huge hug. I hugged him back and fought the tears that were threatening to fall. "K-Kageyama. Look at me."
Hinata's POV:
   I grabbed Kageyama's face with both of my hands. "I love you. I will always love you. I love your tosses. I love your smiles. I love everything about you. You're mine, too idiot."
   I leaned in and kissed Kageyama. He immediately kissed back and put his hand ls around my waist. I put my hands around his neck and kissed him harder. "I love you, too dumbass."
Kageyama's POV:
   I hugged Hinata tightly one last time and stood up. "Okay. Let's go back to practice." Hinata squeezed my hand, and we walked back to the gym.
   When we got there, everyone stared at us. "I'm sorry." We both bowed and resumed practice.
   Takeshi was still there, so we went over to him. Hinata spoke. "Thanks for coming, Takeshi!!" Takeshi looked at Hinata. "Yeah, thanks for inviting me. It was fun!" Hinata smiled and said goodbye and we went back to the court.
   "See? That wasn't so bad." Hinata smirked at me.
   "Shut up, dumbass."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The end. Just kidding!! Thanks for readin'!
-Ashcrack