Chapter 3: Friends

YAY!! SATURDAY!!! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS.... UPDATE DAY!!
Okay...HOLY SHIT GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! I didn't think this story would get so many reads, and my other Kagehina fanfic has OVER A HUNDRED READS!!! That's seriously a record. I NEVER thought any of my stories would do that good!!!! THANK YOU GUYS!!! YOU ARE SOOO AWESOME!!!💖💖💖 Now.... The thing you really wanted to read...😜Enjoy~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hinata's POV:
AHHH!! Help me!! We are so close right now. Tsukki, Yamaguchi, Kageyama, and I are at Tsukki's house. We are trying to figure out what to do for our music video, and oh my god!! It is super cramped in here and I am sitting less than two inches away from Kageyama. "Hey, dumbass. Quit zoning out. I asked you a question." "Oh, sorry. What did you want?" Kageyama sighed. "I asked if you wanted to maybe do this one since Yamaguchi and Tsukkishima don't really care." Kageyama played the song, and I listened to it. "Oooh!! I like that one!! Let's do that!" "Okay, let's figure out the parts, and we will practice tomorrow and record the day after." "Hai~"

Kageyama's POV:
"Ughhh, I'm sooo tired~ and hungry~ and my feet hurt~." "Shut up dumbass. I'll buy you some meat buns on the way home." "Wha... REALLY?! Thanks Kageyama!!!!!" "Tch." Cute. WHAT?!?
NO. Nononononono. You seriously need to stop. He's your friend. Best and only friend at that. We went and bought some meat buns then started to walk home. We reached the part where we had to split up. "You know what Kageyama?" "What is it?" "You're my best friend." I was shocked. "Hinata...." "Okay! See you tomorrow! Goodnight!" Damn it.

Satsuki's POV:
Here he comes. He's almost to the corner. I'm gonna jump him. "Three... Two... One." "Ghaaaaa!!!" I tackled him to the ground. "Wha... Suri-san?" "Shut up" I snarled. "You are in the way. Tobio is mine and only mine. I have to get rid of you." "N-no! Please!! AHHHH!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DUN DUN DAAAAAAAHH!!!! *evilly laughs* What's gonna happen? What's Satsuki planning? You'll find out in the next chapter. Sort of. Maybe. 😜 ANYWAY!!
Thanks for readin'!
-Ashcrack