Chapter 19: Date

Hey, hi. Welcome.
Enjoy~😈
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hinata's POV:
   I smiled and took Kageyama's hand. He laced our fingers together. We both blushed and began walking to the restaurant.
   When we got there, we found a booth and placed our orders. As we waited, we talked and laughed about dumb things.
   The front door opened and some people walked in. I didn't really pay attention who it was until Kageyama tensed and squeezed my hand. "Wha-"
   Oikawa and Iwaizumi stood there with their hands interlocked and shocked looks. We all stared at each other for awhile. Then, I blushed and Kageyama yelled, "If you don't say anything, we won't."
   Iwaizumi didn't even hesitate. "Deal." He pulled a blushing Oikawa away. "B-but... IWAAAAA-CHANNN~~~~"
   We watched them walk away. I turned and looked at Kageyama. He was blushing like mad. It made me blush and smile.
Kageyama's POV:
   I looked up at Hinata to see him smiling. "W-what do you want?"
   He smiled bigger and shook his head. "I just thought you looked cute with blush all over your face like that."
   I blushed even more and looked away. "Dumbass."
   Hinata laughed again and our food finally came. We dug in and finished our food quickly.
   I payed for the food and we left. As soon as we got outside, Hinata laced his fingers with mine. I smiled and swung our hands in between us.
Hinata's POV:
   I saw Kageyama smile out of the corner of my eye. I almost melted into a puddle as we made the rest of the way to Tsukkishima's house.
   Once we reached the door, we separated our hands. My hand was cold and I frowned, but I didn't say anything. We knocked, and Tsukkishima's mom gladly let us in. We said our hellos and she smiled. "Kei and Tadashi are in Kei's room." We smiled and thanked her and made our way down the hall to his room.
   We somehow ended up arguing about how late we were as we walked to the door.
   Kageyama grabbed the handle and opened the door. We both gasped and stared in shock at what we saw.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for readin'!
- Ashcrack