Chapter 9: Whaaa?!?!

Sorry!!! I've been so far behind on updates. O.O I'm gonna use this weekend to catch up. Hopefully. ANYWAYS!!
Enjoy~😈
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kageyama's POV:
I bolted upright on the couch. My heart was beating so fast, I thought it was going to jump out of my chest. What the hell was that?! I looked at the TV screen and groaned. That would explain it. Netflix was still on and the movie G.B.F. was playing. I shut Netflix off and went upstairs. I wondered how long I was sleeping. I hope Hinata's okay. Oh god. I'm blushing so bad right now. Stupid dream. I reached the bathroom door and knocked. "Hinata?"
Hinata's POV:
I sat up in the bathtub clutching my chest. Shit. When did I fall asleep? What the hell is wrong with me? What the hell was that dream?! I mean, I know I like him but jeez. That was a little much. I started to get out of the tub carefully but froze when I heard a knock at the door. "Hinata?" "Yeah?" "You okay in there?" Shit!! How long was I out?! "Y-yeah! I'm getting out now." "Okay. Be careful. I'm going to my room. It's getting pretty late." "Okay. I'll be there in a bit." I listened to Kageyama walk away. I sighed and got the rest of my body out of the tub. I carefully dried my wrinkly body and put the clothes Kageyama left on. I hung the towel around my neck and walked out of the bathroom towards Kageyama's room.
Kageyama's POV:
Ugh. Stupid dream. When I got to my room, I shut the door behind me and walked over to my dresser. I took my sweatpants and boxers off and grabbed a clean pair of underwear from the drawer. As I started to put the clean pair of boxers on, I heard the door open and Hinata's voice. "Kageyama, do you have a spare futon? Otherwi..." His face slowly turned red as he stopped wiping the water out of his ear with his towel. He let go of his towel and let it hang around his neck while he started gaping at me. I was blushing madly and couldn't move. Hinata adverted his eyes and cleared his throat. "S-sorry." I quickly pulled my boxers up and coughed. "I-it's f-fine. So, um.... What were you going to ask me?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for readin'!
-Ashcrack