Chapter 2: Why?

Kageyama's POV:
Why, why, why, why why why?! THIS IS SO STUPID!! Fuck everything. Why did he transfer? Why am I late to class? Why did Hinata beat me to class? Why is Hinata so cute when he's happy when he wins?! Wait...
WHAT?!
Seriously?! What is wrong with me? This is all Satsuki's fault. If that asshole never showed up, I wouldn't have lost. I pounded my fist on my desk. "Kageyama! Is there a problem?" My teacher was not happy. "Sorry. Everything is fine." "Good." The class snickered and I glared at my desk. "Today we have a new student with us." Satsuki walked in and looked at the class. WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE IN MY CLASS?! When he saw me, he smirked. "Hello~ My name is Suri Satsuki. It's nice to meet you all." Satsuki bowed and took the only open chair. Guess where that was? Right in between me and Hinata. Satsuki smirked again and whispered to me. "Tobio~ How lucky are you?" "Not lucky enough" I muttered under my breath.

Hinata's POV:
Damn it!! NOOOOO!!! My perfect view of Kageyama was interrupted by that bastard at the school gate!! Satsuki or whatever it was. I don't care. Satsuki whispered something to Kageyama, and Kageyama growled back a reply. Then Satsuki turned to me. He glared at me, then whispered, "You better stay away from MY Tobio."  Let's just say, I was a little more than pissed. I crossed my arms and huffed. I stared at the front of the classroom and started to actually listen to the teacher for once. "Okay class, you are going to get into groups of four and create a music video!" Groans were heard across the classroom. "I will pick the groups. First group is: Kageyama, Yamaguchi, Tsukkishima, aaannddd.... Hinata." "Ha!" I triumphantly whispered over to Satsuki while smirking. He just glared back. Ha, loser.

Kageyama's POV:
Singing? Oh nonononono! Especially not with him. He's been making my brain go weird on me for a couple of weeks and I can't stand it. (Everything you do, is super fucking cute.... No? Okay.) I don't know what's wrong with me. Well, at least I don't have to deal with Satsuki.

Satsuki's POV:
Damn, that orange haired piece of shit. I'll get him. Tobio. Will. Be. Mine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soooo? Did you get the game reference at the end? *cough* yandere simulator *cough*
Well, anyway!!
Thanks for readin'!
-Ashcrack