Chapter 24: Good

Kageyama's POV:
    "Hahaha!! I told you!!  Now you owe me five meat buns!!"
    Hinata was dancing and jumping all the way up to the roof.
    "S-shut up dumbass!! How was I supposed to know that ours would be the best?!"
   "Uhhh, because I said so?" Hinata turned and grinned at me as he opened the door to the roof. I sighed in defeat as I followed Hinata.
    I didn't really care all that much. Hinata was happy at least.
   "Hey, Kags?"
   "Hmm?"
   "What'd you bring for lunch?"
    "Um, some rice balls. What about you?"
    "The usual. Some wieners and rice. I want to try your rice ball!!"
   I was already eating one, so I turned to Hinata and kissed him on the lips.
   I pulled away and looked at Hinata's blushing face. I laughed.
   "It's not funny!! ..... it was ghmm..."
   I kissed him again. More passionately this time. He hummed into the kiss. I smiled and pulled away. "I knew you would like it~"
Hinata's POV:
   Oh god. I'm still blushing. After Kageyama kissed me again, we finished our lunches and went back to class. That was awhile ago though.
    It's already the last class of the day and I still can't stop blushing from lunch.
     The last bell rang and I jumped out of my seat and ran for the gym. I don't know how I'm going to deal with Kageyama after that.
   My thoughts were interrupted when I ran into someone and fell on the ground. I looked up to see a very good looking guy looking very flustered.
    He had brown hair that framed his face and deep brown eyes.
   "Oh my gosh!! I'm so sorry!! Are you okay?" He held out his hand to help me up, and I took it.
   "Yeah, I'm fine. That happens a lot. I was just really excited to get to volleyball practice is all. Sorry!"
   "No it's totally fine! I'm the same. I was in a hurry to get the the art room."
   "Oh, do you paint? Can I see some?" I eagerly looked at the boy in front of me.
   "Uhh, sure. You can come right now if you have time."
   I looked in the direction of the gym, and I saw Kageyama standing there, glaring at us. Well, me, mostly.
   "Ack!! Uh, well, I c-can't right now. Maybe tomorrow morning?" Then I whispered, "If I don't go now, Kageyama's going to kill me."
   "Is that the death glare I feel like I'm getting?" He whispered back.
   "Ye- Don't look!! Jeez. Okay, so I can come see them tomorrow morning after volleyball practice, is that okay?"
   The boy smiled at me. "Sure! I'll see you then! Bye!"
   I said a quick goodbye and ran to meet up with Kageyama. "Who was that?"
   I looked at him. "Him? He's just an art student or something."
   "Oh." Kageyama growled.
   I looked up at my boyfriend and smiled. "Oho, is Kageyama jealous?"
   Kageyama glared down at me. "No I'm not!!"
   I giggled. "Yay!! That makes me happy!!" I grabbed onto Kageyama's arm and walked the rest of the way to the gym.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it took soooo long for an update and that its super short!! Thank you for sticking with me!! The video at the beginning was their class project. Please go give the creator on YouTube credit!!
Thanks for readin'!
-Ashcrack