Chapter 33: GAME DAY

Kageyama's POV:
   "Goddamnit!! Tobio!! Wake up!! Aw, we are so fucking late!! TOBIO!!" I shot straight out of bed only to see Hinata scrambling around for some clothes.
"WAKE UP DAMNIT!" "I AM AWAKE!!" "WELL THEN GET UP!! WE'RE SUPER LATE!!" I looked at the clock, and my eyes widened. "WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP?!" "WHAT DO THINK I'VE BEEN TRYING TO DO?!" I threw on some clothes and grabbed my school bag. I threw some leaves at Spike and grabbed Hinata's bag too. "C'mon, c'mon!!" Hinata grabbed our keys and ran to the door. He locked it and then we were gone. We sprinted as fast as we could.
   "WHY DIDN'T YOU SET THE GAME DAY ALARM?!" Hinata scoffed at me as we were running. "I WAS A LITTLE BUSY LAST NIGHT!"
   We made it to the school and stopped to give each other a kiss, and then we were gone our separate ways. Man, I don't think I've ever run that fast. And we were still late.
Hinata's POV:
   Holy crap. I'm dead. Kageyama's lucky I don't have to work tonight so I can get our game day stuff ready. I'm lucky the professor never shows up on time. I talked with some of my classmates while we waited for class to start. I'm totally pooped from sprinting so fast. I need to start working out again. The professor walked in and finally started the class. Yay, only five more of these boring lectures to go. As long as the lectures were, they moved by pretty fast. Once I was finished for the day, I went back home to get our game day stuff ready. I grabbed my manager jacket and bag, and I grabbed Kageyama's jersey and volleyball bag. I grabbed a couple of snacks for the road and headed to the gym to help get everything ready. There was a lot to do.
Kageyama's POV:
Classes were finally over and it was time for our game. I started to make my way to the gym when someone called my name. "Kageyama! Wait up!" I turned around to see who called out my name and of course. Great. "Oh, hi Skylar." This is just great. Why today? "You have a game today, right?!" "Uh, yeah." "Sweet!! Can I come?" I stared at Skylar and started to walk faster. "Yeah, but you have to pay to get in. I have to go now. Can we talk about this later?" "Yeah, I'll see you tonight!" Ugh, why? Don't come. We have enough problems with Lana. We don't need you there too. I rolled my eyes as I walked faster to get to the gym. I'm sure Hinata is already there, and I need to warm up and change.
Hinata's POV:
I saw Kageyama walk into the gym. I ran to we to him and jumped into his arms. "Hey babe!!! It's game dayyyy!!" Kageyama smiled at me and gave me a kiss. "I know, but guess who ran after me just now?" "Ugh, Skylar?" "Yeah." I jumped down. "You know, we've been dating each other for so long and are so open about it, but none of these stupid girls know we're gay! It's so obvious!" I huffed and crossed my arms. Kageyama laughed and ruffled my hair. "It's okay baby, if they don't figure it out, we'll make them see."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GUESS WHO'S BACK, BACK AGAIN ASHCRACK'S BACK, TELL A FRIEND
Thanks for readin'!
- Ashcrack