Chapter 34: Winners in More Ways than One

Kageyama's POV: 

Oh boy. I shouldn't be this nervous for a game and normally I'm not. But today is special. Today is an exception. I made a bet with the team so if we win today's game, which we most likely will, I have to do something in front of the whole gym that I probably should've done like three years ago. But Sho doesn't need to know about that.....yet. 

Nerves were running through my body as the team changed and warmed up for the match. Sho stood on the sidelines getting the lineup written down and making last minute preparations for our game. Once he was done, he looked up at me and frowned. I raised an eyebrow, and he approached me. "You feeling okay babe?" I smiled down at him. "Of course, it's game day!" Sho smiled and nodded. "Good." I smiled. "It's not my first rodeo Sho. I can handle loving you and winning volleyball matches all within 24 hours." Sho giggled as a blush spread across his face. "I know." He gave me a peck on the lips and a hug. "I love youuuuu." I smiled at him. "I love you too babe." The ref blew the whistle and the match began.

Hinata's POV:

Tobio set the ball, and the pin spiked an ace for the winning point. The whole gym erupted with cheers as I ran on the court and jumped on the dog pile the team made. We were all yelling and slapping each other on the back when I saw Tobio nod to our coach. Coach walked over and handed something to Tobio. He said something to Tobio and patted him on the back. Tobio made his way over to me with a blush on his face. The team looked at each other with knowing smirks and left the court so that Tobio and I were alone. I looked around confused and sent a questioning look at Tobio. "What's going on....?" My sentence fell short when I saw the love of my life get down on one knee in front of me. In front of EVERYONE. "Sho...." Before Tobio said anything else, all of the fans in the stands started fangirling (I see you). Tobio smiled and my hands went to my mouth and tears started filling my eyes. 

Kageyama's POV:

DEEP BREATHSSSSSS. Here goes. I opened the box that revealed a volleyball shaped locket. "S-Sho. Um... I'm not good at this hahaha. It doesn't help that there are so many people but uh... a few years ago, we made a promise to stay by each other's sides forever, and I figured that we should fulfill our promises. We have our rings already, so I bought you this locket. I love you Hinata Shouyou. I've never felt this way about anyone or anything besides volleyball in my entire life. You bring me so much joy and happiness that I can't even put it into words. I um.. I love you more than volleyball." I started to feel tears run down my face. I could see that Sho was crying too. "I-I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you. I never want to lose you or let anyone else have you. They can't. You're mine, but will you be mine forever? Hinata Shouyou, with volleyball dorkness and all, will you marry me?" I smiled with hope as I saw Sho burst into tears and tackle me to the ground. "Are you stupid?! Of course, I will!!!!! You're mine too dummy. We're both volleyball idiots. But you're my idiot. I love you. I love you so fricken much!!!!"

The entire gym erupted with cheers of joy as Sho and I kissed each other on the floor of the volleyball court. The team surrounded us and gave us their congratulations along with a few, "About damn time"s. At that point, neither one of us wanted the moment to end or be anywhere else. That is, until we heard two girls at the same time, scream, "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!?!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG WHAT THE HELL. ARE YOU FANGIRLING YET BECAUSE I AM. IM BACK TEMPORARILY AND I AM SO SORRY IT TOOK SO DANG LONG. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT!

Thanks for readin'!

Ashcrack