Chapter 20: Bite

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I hope yours started off better than mine!! Anyways!!
Enjoy~😈
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kageyama's POV:
"Uh... I hope we're not... interrupting... anything...." I mumbled.
Tsukkishima and Yamaguchi were on the floor, sucking each other's faces off.
"Or, you know, we can always leave and come back." I smirked.
Tsukkishima glared at me and got off Yamaguchi.
"Say one word, and you guys are dead."
I glared back. Hinata yelped and hid behind me, producing a glare of his own.
"Pffft. You owe us then." I smirked as Tsukkishima glared at me.
"Tsukki, we should just do the video...."
"Yeah, good idea. You guys go get changed, and we'll set up in here"
Hinata and I nodded and left the room to go change in the bathroom.
Hinata's POV:
Oh man. This isn't gonna be good.
We walked to the bathroom together and Kageyama walked in. He held the door open for me, but I didn't move.
I gave him a fake smile. "You can go first."
Kageyama looked at me. "What the hell, dumbass? Get in here. We can change together. It'll be faster. Besides,I don't bite." Kageyama turned his back to me. "Much."
I almost exploded right there in the doorway. "Uh.. wha...um..Kag...."
"Just shut up and get in here already, jeez!"
"Whoa!!"
Kageyama's POV:
I pulled Hinata into the bathroom and shut the door. He was blushing like mad and I smirked.
"What? Are you afraid of changing in front of your boyfriend? Didn't I tell you I don't bite?"
"Yeah, much!! That means you sti-"
I cut him off by placing my lips on top of his. I pushed his back into the door and kissed him harder. He immediately kissed back.
I pulled away and we were both panting.
"Wo-"
"Now get dressed and stop complaining."
I turned around and covered my face with my hand. I was blushing so bad.
I didn't want Hinata to see that or the other thing that decided now would be a good time to show up. I smiled to myself and started changing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for readin'!
- Ashcrack