Chapter 7: What Just Happened?

ATTENTION!! If you guys find any mistakes at all, in any of my books or chapters, feel free to tell me! Thanks! WARNING!!........Uh...Yeah. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. Enjoy~ 😈
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kageyama's POV:
I was leaning towards Hinata. I had my hand on his face, and he was blushing. I can't believe I told him he was cute. I mean, yeah, he's cute, but I was never going to tell him that. What. WHAT?! Oh dear Lord please tell me I did NOT just think that. I realized what I was doing and started blushing. I pulled back and cleared my throat. "Sorry. Do you want me to wash your body, too?" Oh my god, what am I even saying? His entire face turned darker. What have I done? "N-no. I can do it, thanks." "Okay." I got up and walked towards the door. "The clothes are right here," I said as I pointed to the pile of clothes on the bathroom counter. "I'll go down to the living room and wait for you." "Okay." I quietly shut the door behind me and went downstairs.

Hinata's POV:
I let out the breath I was holding after Kageyama left. I still can't believe it! He almost kissed me! He looked so hot. I shook my head and tried my best to clean my body. I got out of the tub and dried myself off. I put on the clothes that were on the counter and I put the towel around my neck. I walked down the stairs into the living room where Kageyama was sitting on the couch, flipping through Netflix movies. I plopped down on the couch next to him. He stopped and looked at me. "Jeez. At least dry your hair...dumbass." I growled at him as he grabbed the towel and started to dry my hair. He pulled the towel back so that it rested on my shoulders again. He looked at me, and our eyes met. Without even thinking, I leaned in and kissed Kageyama.
(*starts to hand out tissue boxes* Okay! Five people to a box! *mumbles* Maybe I should do six people a box. I don't have that many tissues.... Okay!! Six people per bo- What? Don't look at me like that. I'm trying to help you. Does your family really need to know why there are various colored stains on your bedroom floor? No. No they don't. I'm not saying you'll need them or use them, but take them just in case, okay? Okay. Bye!! *runs and hides*)
Kageyama's POV:
He's kissing me. Oh. My. God. Before I even had a chance to react, Hinata pulled away. He was turning red and moved as far back as the couch would let him. "Hinata-" "Sorry! I'm sorry!" I frowned. "Hina-" "I know you're straight, I just-" "SHOUYOU!!" I grabbed Hinata's hand and put it on the growing tent coming out of my sweatpants. "Does this feel straight to you?" Hinata's face turned even darker, and he stared to mumble, "Uhh...ummm..." I smirked and pinned Hinata's hands above his head on the couch. "I d-don't understa-" I cut him off by crashing my lips onto his. He didn't do anything at first, but then he started to kiss back with just as much force. We both broke apart for air, then we kissed again. I forced my tounge into his mouth and the battle for dominance began. I let go of his hands and slipped mine under his shirt. Hinata loudly moaned into my mouth as he entangled his fingers with my hair. I broke away from Hinata and began to trail kisses on his neck while roughly grinding my erection into his. We both moaned loudly. "Kageyama...." His voice sounded so real. "Kageyama!" He's so close.... "TOBIO!!!" "AAAHHHH!" Man did I wake up with start. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I told you you might need those tissues. By the way, did any of you get that GBF reference? No? It's seriously like, one of my all time favorite movies. Anyway!!
Thanks for readin'!
-Ashcrack