시작해서

p r o l o g u e...

Home - Jeong Eunji playing..

---

"Jiho-ah! Aniyo! Wait!"

Still playing the scene in my head, where you were leaving.. You broke your promise.. Why? You told me you won't leave me alone! Yet, why did you!? You said you'd hold my hand, when I'm troubled or feeling sad or depressed! You told me you'll never leave my side, but.. Why!? Why did you eat your own words!?

I called your name, but why didn't you come to me!? Why did you walk away like I wasn't even there!

"Jiho-ah! Just for one time! Please let me hold you!"

I shouted as you were about to ride the jet. You saw me there, crying.

"Doyoung-ah! Hajima, uljima.. I'm here, please don't cry."

You ran towards me, giving me your last embrace.. Hugging me tightly, like I was your only hope. "Doyoung-ah, don't cry. I promise to come back.. Please, look at me. I will return, so please don't cry anymore. Arasseo?" Your heavenly smiles, that gave me life. I will be missing you so much, your whispers of 'Good-night' and 'I love you' too me..

I'll be missing it so much, "You promised, you won't leave me." I sobbed even more, and she did as well. "Doyoung-ah, listen to me. In the end, you will know the reason. Why I had to leave. Don't cry, and I'll be back soon. I promise.." I held her hands, and she tilted my chin upwards.

Then, sealing my lips with a kiss full of love. When she pulled away, she sprinted away from me and took one last glance at me. Before going inside the jet.

"Jiho-ah! SARANGHABNIDA!"

I shouted, before I fell to the ground..

...please... Come back to me...

Promises and vows that were once spoken, now are broken. And fell unto the back of our minds, our hearts that were linked before. Now had just separated..

"I'll be your light.."

You may no longer be the candlelight, that guided me out of the darkness.. Now, you're my Starlight, which is now guiding me towards the Candlelight that snuff out...

---

A/N:

Hello everyone! Here's the official Sequel of 'Candlelight', entitled 'Starlight'. Well, Doyoung already explained it why it's Starlight.

And yeah, xD Enjoy reading, please give love! Don't forget to vote and comment! ^_^ Dedicated to: stopmingyu for the most beautiful cover! She's also the one who made the cover of the book 1. Her works are really amazing! Thank you very much, sunbae-nim! 😄 I made a trailer, yey!

-Apples

Completed: July 17, 2016.

Warning, unedited. You might run into some incomplete sentences or words. This book was too long for editing. I apologize.