제 2 회 - 당시에는 한숨

제 2 회 - 당시에는 한숨

보고싶어 (I Miss You) - Girl's Day playing..

---

—March 17, 2018; 6:30pm. Seoul, South Korea.—

Myeongji University—

“I now call you graduates of high school! Congratulations!”

As our principal announces that, the students threw their hats in the air and rejoiced. Such a sight. All the students were happy, and.. I was too.

“Doyoung-ah! Congratulations!”

I turned around, and saw sister running towards me, bringing her camera. “Say cheese!” We both took a picture —yes, my family came home, a year ago— “Doyoung-ah, I'm so proud of you!” My Eomma embraced me, and I smiled at them. “Aigoo, my little brother is all grown up.” Taeyeon noona told me, giving me an embrace as well. “Yah, dongsaeng! You did it!” Donghyun hyung hit my shoulder in proudness, I did it.. Didn't I?

“Family picture!” Appa fixed the camera, and went to us. We all posed in front of the camera, as the camera flashed and took the picture.

“Wah! Let's eat out tonight! To celebrate Doyoung's win!” Yoojin said, taking another picture. “Aniyo! We're having a party at home!” Eomma said, chuckling a bit. I just nodded, and felt a hand on my shoulder. “Hyung! We're finally graduates! Whoo!” Ten told me, smiling widely. “I survived, didn't I!? I passed all exams! I'm proud of myself!” Jaehyun shouted, laughing like an idiot. “Yeah! We're going to be college students now! We can have girlfriends now, right guys!?” Ten asked us, and they all agreed.

My gaze dropped down on the ground. I pursed my lips, feeling a familiar pain.

“Yah! Ten! Shut up! Doyoung is..” Jaehyun signaled Ten, and they all did a 'sorry' face. “Hyungs! Cut it out, Doyoung hyung is still in love!”

“Yep, here, school, anywhere. I'll be with you 24/7. I won't leave you all alone, I'll just stay right here, whenever you need me.” She replied, giving a smile.

Sigh, never gets old..

“It's alright, come on. Er.. Yeah, come on. Your parents might be looking for you already.” I told them awkwardly, and they just nodded, leaving me. “Doyoung-ah! Come on, let's go!” Yoojin hollered from the car, I flinched and quickly ran to them. I wonder how she is.. Kim Jiho, how are you? I went inside the car and appa started driving.

---

We finally reached the mansion, and we all got out of the car. How on earth did six people fit in one car? I just ignored the thought and went inside, “Congratulations, young master!” All the house staff greeted me, and I just thanked them thoughtfully. There's still one person I want to greet me though.. I sighed heavily, tapping my foot on the floor. “You alright, dongsaeng?” Taeyeon noona asks, I gave her a head nod. Before proceeding upstairs to my room.

“Eomma, what's wrong with him? He's been feeling down lately.”
“Please go easy on him, Ms. Taeyeon. He still hasn't forgotten his lover, and he still wishes to be with her.” I heard Sajang-nim tell them, it's not worth it now.. I closed the door behind me, taking a sit on my bed, I untied my necktie, before turning my gaze to the fireplace.

Our picture looks so perfect. Which reminds me, did Sehun feed the birds yet?

I looked out my window, and saw Doyeonnie and Jihokunnie flying around their house. I smiled at the sight, I quickly went out of my room, and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a bowl, and went out to the garden. I went after the cherry bush. Ripe and ready to pick.

“No! No! Stop!”

“Huh!? Doyoung-ah! Wake up! Wake-up !” She grabbed my arms. “Doyoung-ah! It's alright! I'm here!” She told him, I wrapped my arms around her, hugging her tightly.

“P-Please, d-don't leave me.. Please..” I cried on her shoulder, she rubbed my back and patted me. “Sh.. Don't worry.. I'm here.. I'm not leaving you alone.” She whispered on my ear.

Hmm... Sweet memories, I plucked several cherries and placed them in the bowl.

Jiho changed her email, number, Gmail, everything. I had nothing to contact, we didn't have a proper connection. And, I didn't know how to reach out to her. I've been communicating with Mingyu, but. He told me his relationship with Jiho wasn't good, she's been avoiding him. He didn't have any clue about her new self.

“Oh, Doyoung-ah. Your cherries are ripe already.” Yoojin told me, coming closer. She took one piece and ate it, “Yoojin noona.. W-What if.. I told you that I want to be with my lover..?” I asked her, out of the blue.. “Doyoung-ah, you told me before, right? That she'll return? And if she will. Everything will be fine, but for now. We just have to wait.” Yoojin said, giving me a pat on the shoulder.
“And, we would really want to meet her. She's amazing, she made my cold brother walk and love.” She playfully hit my arm, and I chuckled at her statement.

If you only knew how much she was worth to me.

“Come on, let's go inside, we have a lot to prepare for the party.” Yoojin said, I just nodded my head before both of us went I side.

I wonder when our next encounter will be?

---

--End of episode 2--

A/N:

Wah~ Separate cameras for the two lovers. Hope ya'll enjoyed this episode! Dedicated to: xinfinityg . Thanks for your support~ , you should be going here not there, lol. Episode one isn't ready yet there. >_<

Don't forget to vote and comment! And remember..

An apple a day, keeps them doctors away! Stay healthy! 🍎💊🏨

-Apples