제 31 회 - 내 사랑은 새빨간 Rose

Windy Day - Oh My Girl playing..

---

Kim Jiho's POV..

"Waah! This is so much fun!"

Me and Eunseo have been splashing water at each other since a while ago. The other boys were surfing, some were swimming, riding a jet ski. It's some kind of water ride, and it looks like they're really enjoying it. The only ones who weren't doing anything quote extreme were Taeil and Mark, they were just building a sand castle. -aw.. What a thoughtful hyung.- I'm just playing with my saeng, then Wonwoo of course. Was with Johnny surfing as well, "Wah! Look at them go!"

I glanced at the five boys who were riding the waves. "Waah! Awesome!" I clapped my hands, at the sight if them doing an extreme sport, effortlessly. Wow, Doyoung and Johnny are naturalists.. They've done three in a row, and Jaehyun just did two, skip counting of course. Then Taeyong and Yuta keep on slipping, haha, so cute to watch. On the other hand, Kun, Winwin, Hansol and Ten are enjoying their ride. "Jiho eonnie let's try those! They look fun to ride!" Eunseo yanked my hand again, and led me to the the somehow jet ski, but this time there's a somehow thick ride attached to it. How do you ride this thing!? "Two seats please."

"Here you go, wear these lifesavers. Have fun." The coast guard gave us two jackets, and we wore them. "How do you do this?" I copied Eunseo's actions. "Well, you ride it. Hang on tight, grip these somehow bars or levers, whatever you call them. And just make sure you don't fa--- WAAAHH!"

I also screamed, once the jet ski started. It was so fast, I gripped tightly on these bars, and closed my eyes, so the water won't splash on my face. "Wahahah! So much fun! Right, eonnie?" Eunseo squealed, yet I was too busy holding onto my life here. "Ah! Yeah, sure it is!" I finally opened my eyes, and tried enjoying the ride. "Woah, it is fun!" I wiggled my head and squealed as well. "Waah~"

"We're going for a spin, hold on tight!" Eunseo shouted, but I can't hear her. "I'm sorry, what?"

The jet ski turned, and I wasn't ready..

*splash*

Oh, dear.. I closed my eyes.

"Whiie! That was fun! Right, eonnie? Eonnie?" When Eunseo looked back behind her, Jiho was no longer behind her..

"Aigoo! Jiho eonnie!"

---

Kim Dongyoung's POV..

We finished the fifth wave, so we were going to resurface. I glanced at Eunseo, wait.. Where's Jiho? I looked confused.

"Doyoung oppa! There she is!" Eunseo shouted, and pointed Jiho, who was across the border. What the hell!? How'd she get there!? I paddled my surf again, and waited for another wave to come. Aigoo! Nothing's coming! I jumped off my board, and swam to where Jiho was. "Jiho-ah!" I shouted her name, and..