제 34 회 - 어디서 많이 본 노래 - 제 1 부

Back Again - KNK playing..

---

Kim Jiho's POV..

Oh, Shit..

"Uhm.. Doyoung-ah.. Well, the reason is because of.." I turned to Wonwoo, and he was looking at me deeply. "It's because of my mother." I finally gave in, I can't lie to him..

"Oh, is it because of what happened before?"

I looked up at him, he was saddened.. "N-Ne, but she cooled off already.. I wish." I muttered the last sentence, no, she hasn't cooled off, and I don't know when she'll ever cool off.. "Anyways! Next please!" I tried forcing in a happy tone, to avoid anymore confessions that I don't want to talk about! "Uhm.. Taeyong-ah!" I pointed Taeyong, and he wore a bright smile. "Who's really Park Soojung!?" Time to confront the lion, huehuehue..

"Yah! We're all done with that whole thing! We're just friends!" He was turning red again, eh? I slightly turned my head to check Doyoung-ah. He wasn't looking too good. I wish this day would be over.. Please. "We don't believe you!" I heard Eunseo giggle, I looked at them. Only to see Jaehyun holding Taeyong by his neck. "We know you guys are dating! You shouldn't hide it anymore~"

"Jung Jaehyun, if you won't let my neck go, you won't see your arm tomorrow morning!" Taeyong threatened him, and we all laughed, when Jaehyun immediately retreated.. "I was just kidding, hyung! You know little ol' Jaehyun's jokes!"

"Sorry to disturb you children. But, it's past seven-thirty and all customers without house reservations, should be leaving. Because the beach is now closing."

The coast guard, suddenly entered our fun night. "Ah.. Arasseo, gamsamnida. Guys, come on. Let's pack our stuff now." Doyoung still looks sad.. "Doyoung-ah?" I called him, and he looks up at me, with puppy eyes. "Yes?" He asks, "Do you feel bad about the gun incident before?" I questioned him, it's obvious that his blaming himself for what's happening right now.

"I'm fine now, let's head to the R.V." Doyoung stood up, and just walked passed by me. He's upset.. I know it.. "Jiho-ah, you guys okay?" Wonwoo walks up to me, and asked me. "I don't know, he's just upset, I guess." I replied, watching Doyoung ride the R.V. "I feel so terrible right now."

---

They loaded the R.V. with our stuff already, and right now.. It was Johnny who's driving us home. Everyone was asleep, except me and Doyoung..