제 19 회 - 선샤인

제 19 회 - 선샤인

My my - Apink playing...

---

Kim Jiho's POV...

Yes, you get it. After we ate breakfast, we both went to the park, there's a lake here. I don't know what to call it anymore..

“Here we are,” He pulled the hand brake, and turned the engine off. “Here, wear this.” He took something from the backseat. He handed me a huge hat, “So it'll protect you from the sun. Let's go.” I thanked him, and wore it on my head.

I got out of the car, and eyed the beautiful surroundings. “Wow, yeppeuda!” I quickly ran to the lake, and pictured some views. Waah, Doyoung would love to go here.. I smiled at the pictures, and spotted some boats, er.. Swans?

“Come on, let's go.” He pulled my hand with his right, before running towards the boat station. Why is he bringing a basket? I looked at left hand, and saw Doongdoongie who was silently sleeping. *smiles*

“Good day, monsieur. One boat for two, please.” Wonwoo told the middle aged man, then paid for the fee. He placed the rabbits and basket on the log chairs.

“Eh? How do this thing move anyway?” He stepped in the boat first, and extended his hand for me to take. “Carefully step on the boat, you don't want to fall in the water, do you?” He gave me a gullible smile, making me scoff and roll my eyes in sass. I took hold of his hand and slowly stepped on the boat. We both sat down, he grabbed the paddle and started, well.. Paddling.

“This place is amazing.” I said. Scanning the whole place, “This is where I go with my mom before.” He told me, making me glance at him. I showed a confused look, “She died when I was in middle school. I was about 14 back then.”

“Oh, I'm sorry about that.”

“Actually, you're the first person I took here with me. I would usually go here alone, and do nothing, just stare blankly at the people passing by. I treated this place like my own sanctuary. Where I can let go of things.” He said, and I nodded. “Well, I'm happy to be the first one.” I giggled, and he just chuckled at my statement. “You know, you're really something.” He smiled at me, and I just chuckled.

“Are you planning to go back to Korea?” He asks me, I gazed at him. “I don't know, my parents don't want me to.” I answered, looking down at my hands. “You can come with me.” He suggested, making me feel even more sad. “Even if I want to, I can't. My mom doesn't want me to go back there.” I told him, and he tapped his chin.

“Hmm.. Even just for a visit?”

Wait, visit? “I didn't ask her that, before.” I replied, “How about this, we'll both tell her that I will be going there for a visit. I will be visiting my grandparents, and I want you to come with me. Only a visit, there's no way she'll say no.” He explained, and my face lit up.

“That's a brilliant idea! But, knowing myself. Now that I'm there. I don't think I'll even want to come back here.” I told him, fiddling with my skirt. “Well, you can't do that. I'm not leaving you there, because if I did. I'm going to get in trouble with your mom.” He said. I nodded my head, “Fine, for a visit. And we'll both go back together.” I told him, and we both smiled.

“Thanks a lot, Wonwoo.” I told him, now leaning forward, giving him a hug.

“You're my best friend ever.”

“You.. Too.”

I pulled away from him, “But, when will be our leave?”

“Three days from now? I'll book the tickets tomorrow, then on Monday, we could fly to Seoul.” He replied. “Alright, I'm going to start packing.” I showed him a thumbs up, and he copied my action.

Even just for once, Doyoung-ah.. I'll be with you again..

---

—April 06, 2018; 8:15am. Seoul, South Korea.—

—Kim Residence.—

Kim Dongyoung's POV..

Hmm..

*Bzzzt..*

Mingyu's calling.. I wonder why?

Yeoboseyo?”

“Hey, Doyoung-ah. Jiho's not at home, call her, now. I can't contact her.” What? You're weird, “If you you can't contact her, what makes you think I can?” I asked cleverly, writing my form on the paper. “Eh, maybe she's ignoring my calls.” Mingyu added, making me roll my eyes. “She's just roaming around Paris, Mingyu.”

“She went with her male best friend.”

Mworago?

---

Kim Jiho's POV...

Me and Wonwoo were still in the park, this time he just went away to buy ice creams.

*Bzzzt..*

Eh? Oh, Doyoung-ah!

I immediately answered my phone, “Doyoung-ah, good evening.” I greeted him warmly, “Where are you?” He asked me forwardly, “In the park, why?” I questioned him. “Mingyu's calling you, you're not answering his calls.” My phone was on silent... “Eh, my phone was on silent. I'm just strolling around.”

“With whom?”

“My best friend.”

“Who friend?”

“Doyoung-ah, why are you so curious?”

“Apparently, my girlfriend is alone in Paris. Without me beside her, now she's hanging out with another  guy.” He emphasized the word 'another'. Making me giggle, “You're jealous, aren't you?”

“Mwo? Of course I a--- I mean..”

“Hahaha, don't worry, Doyoung-ah. He's just my friend, he's been my companion here in Paris when I felt alone. And, I would never abandon you, you'll be the only one in my heart.” I told him, in a sweet voice. I heard him sigh, “Araseo, make sure of that.”

“I promise, he's just a friend.”

“Alright, I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight, Jiho-ah. Saranghae.”

“Nado saranghae, Doyoung-ah. Sleep tight.” I ended the call, and on cue Wonwoo came back. “Oh, Wonwoo-ah.” He sat down beside me, and handed the ice cream to me. “Gomawo.” I liked the ice cream. “Was that your.. Lover?”

I gazed at him, and nodded my head. “You guys are.. So, sweet.” He told me, and I smiled. “Yeah, it's been long since we actually communicated.” I told him, he just nodded his head in response and stayed silent.

I noticed and asked him, “Wonwoo-ah? Gwaechanha?”

“A-Ah.. Ne, don't worry. I'm fine.” He answered me shortly, taking his gaze off me.

Is something wrong?

---

--End of episode 19--

A/N:

Guys! Are you still out there? You've been missing for days! Waah, am I getting boring. Alright, now I'm getting dramatic. I dedicate this to TaeTen-. Thank you!

Don't forget to vote and comment! And remember..

An apple a day, keeps them doctors away! Stay healthy! 🍎💊🏨

-Apples