제 12 회 - 그대에게 - 제 2 부

Good Luck (굿럭) - AOA (에이오에이) playing...

---

Kim Jiho's POV...

*beep*beep*beep*

Ugh.. I thought I got rid of that stupid alarm clock!? I tapped my nightstand, yet I couldn't feel the clock. Mwo!?

I annoyingly got up my bed, with an angry face. “Yah! Mwo-- Eh?” Why are there balloons and random cute stuff in my room? Laces, flowers, wait..

“Good morning, Doongdoongie.” I picked him up from my pillow, and observed the room even more. I noticed trails of beads with flowers around. Huh? I got off my bed, and followed the first trail leading to my closet.

I took hold of the handle, and pulled it. Wah, beautiful dress! Omo! Eomma bought this? I placed it back inside and followed the second trail leading outside of my room. I followed it, and it led me to the kitchen.

“Happy birthday, Jiho!”

Appa, Eomma and Mingyu was there. It took me by surprise, I smiled and giggled. “Wah~ Gomawo~” I thanked them, and Mingyu handed me something.

Oh? Where'd he get this?

“Open that once your party started.” He told me, I gave him a head nod. “Well, sit down and have breakfast. We have lots to shop for your special day!” Eomma told me in an excited tone. I sat down beside Appa, and they served me my food.

It's my birthday! Bow down, peasants! 😂

“Happy birthday, Mingyu.” I told him, not stealing a glance. I heard him chuckle, “Jiho-ah, what would you want for your birthday?” Appa asked, my face became blank again. “South Korea.” I replied, destroying the mood. “Agai---”

“Dahyun, zip your mouth.”

I smirked lightly, rolling my eyes in sass. “It's so early in the morning.” There goes silence again. “What time is the party? And who'll I even invite?”

“My coworkers, friends and other acquaintances would like wish you a happy birthday, many important people will be coming here to greet you.” My eyebrows met in the feeling of anger, “Whatever.. I'm only inviting one friend.” I said, eating my cereal. “Oh, who is this friend?” Eomma asked me cheerfully. “Someone you don't know.” I'm still salty about you, stop pissing me off.

“Araseo, just tell me if you want anything else.”

For years I've been telling you! Ship me back to Korea!

“I want nothing else..” I grabbed an apple, and fed it to Doongdoongie. “Jiho-ah, what is that fat rodent?” Eomma asked, glaring at Doongdoongie. “My pet and friend. Meet Doongdoongie.” I told them, and showed him to everyone. “Oh.. Do you want to dress that ferret?”

Ferret? The only ferret I see is you..

“No, I'll be dressing him by myself.”

“Alright, your party will start at five thirty. We'll be going to the salon later, after I get back from work, araseo?” Eomma stood up from her chair, and grabbed her car keys. Now leaving the mansion, “I have to go as well, happy birthday again, twins.” Appa bade goodbye, and left as well.

“Wait here, it's afternoon already there.. I want to show you something..” Mingyu got up from his chair, and ran back up to his room.

What the heck is wrong with him? He's been acting like a dynamo.