Author's Note

There it finally is! The Sequel of Candlelight is finished! Yet, the book 3 is coming your way! Haha, I'm not ending things here so yet. Well, that's because.. I still have hopes for Doyoung and Jiho, it won't end with them not being together you know!

Yet, I think that book will be shorter.. Since, the story will kinda be like the nearing point end of the story! And of course, thank you! Again! For the amazing support all of you gave! It won't be the same as before if it weren't for you guys! I might've lost some readers, but I look! I got more, and I'm happy! :D

Well, in the end. Doyoung got married to another girl, which is Kim Jisoo of BLACK PINK, the newest character, and the first character to be revealed for Book 3. So, I'm tearing up Wonwoo's contract here in the Candlelight Series already, I'm sorry~ T^T Don't hate me~ Yet, Seokjin is still not sure, if he will be the one to replace Wonwoo. I'm thinking of adding a new character to be with Jiho.

And yey! Our characters are already young adults! Whiiieee~ And more new characters will be introduced, and the setting will now be moved to America! I'm sorry if I disappointed you, thinking it's a happy ending! Yet, it will be in book 3 (maybe..) Will be happy. The theme song used in Candlelight was Hopefully Sky by Jeong Eunji of Apink, then for Starlight, I used Fly by Jessica Jung and Closer by Oh My Girl.

For Firelight, I'll be using Taeyeon's Why, Way Back Home by J-Min, and Soldier by Taemin cause I've been into their songs lately.