제 8 회 - 플라워?

제 8 회 - 플라워?

만세 - Seventeen playing...

---

Unknown Character's POV...

Paris is so beautiful, no wonder Jiho would want to come here. Hmm.. Which reminds me, I'm just going to stroll around first. The mall would be great..

I went inside the mall, and just looked at random shops. So many people.. I eyed a music shoppe. And just checked their instruments and CDs out. Hmm.. All French, hilarious..

I rode an escalator, and looked into more shops. I'm drowning in Paris, I can't even speak the language. Poor me, (T▽T).

“Oh! Look at that! So cute!”

Wait, what.. Jiho?

I turned around, and followed that voice. That's gotta be her, no French person talks Korean. I went through the crowd, and spotted a Korean restaurant. I looked inside and saw..

“Kim Jiho, it is you..”

I was to walk inside, yet.. She was with someone. Who's that dude? I looked closer, and still didn't see his face. Yet, Jiho turned her gaze. No, she doesn't need to know I'm here right now. Some other time..

I quickly left, and hid in the huge crowd.

End of Unknown Character's POV...

---

Kim Jiho's POV...

We were just chatting, asking each other random things. To know each other better,

“Here are your orders.” The waiter served us our food, and we both smiled. “Wah~ I'm paying this time! No buts!” I told him straightforwardly, he was about to talk yet he just nodded. “Let's eat!” I told him, and we dug in. Yummy! 😋

“So, you mean to say. That Doyoung is your boyfriend? And you guys were separated because of your mom?” Wonwoo asked me, chomping his meat. “Yeah, she was going to wreck our lives. And she might even bankrupt their family. So, I just took the sacrifice and lived with her, here in Paris.” I told him, slurping the soup.

“No offense, but.. What kind of mother is she?”

“Don't worry about it, I lost my love for her already. Yet, of course. She's still my mom.” I replied, and he nodded. “Maybe, some time.  She'll learn to accept you and your lover, then she'll be kind.” Wonwoo said, and I nodded.

“I don't know, her brain works in a million ways.”

---

After we finished eating, we went out window shopping.

“Wow, look at that!” I pointed the shoes being displayed in the glass window. “Woah, it's the newest Dickies shoe release.”

Jeon Wonwoo's POV...

She eyed the pair of shoes, nearly gluing her eyes to it. “Sigh, so cool!” She pouted cutely, “Come on, there's a lot of shops here.” I told her, now pulling her wrist. “Waah... Wait! I still wan---” I cut her off, by pulling her wrist with more force, now running away from the store.

“LET'S GO!”

I brought her to an arcade, I bought a bag of tokens and she smiled confusingly. “That much?” Jiho questions me, “Yep, what do you want to play first?” I asked her, and she tapped her chin, displaying her thinking appearance. “That! Racing!” She pointed it, and I nodded.