제 25 회 - 다쳐서...

제 12 회 - 다쳐서

Flower - After School Lizzy playing..

---

Kim Jiho's POV..

Well, this eternally awkward.. No one was talking, not even making a sound. Please break it...

*cricket sounds*

Ugh..

“Ne! Doyoung-ah, what will be in the park?” I leaned forward to his seat, placing my arms on his shoulders, “Our friends wants to see you, especially Mark.” He replied, looking back behind him, with a small smile forming on his face. “Waah~ I'm so excited!” Oh, did Taeyong get home anyways? “Wonwoo-ah, did you feed Mr. Beanie and Doongdoongie?” I asked Wonwoo, catching his attention. “Yeah, Doongdoongie is a huge eater, he ate three strands of celery. While, Mr. Beanie ate a whole carrot.” I started chuckling, until the both of us laughed our heads off. “Of course, are we here already?” I asked him, gluing my face to the car window, observing the buildings we passed.

“We're here, Jiho.” The car suddenly stopped, I forcefully opened the door, and raced inside the park. Waah! I miss them so much! I wonder where they are? I stopped on my tracks in front of a huge oak tree, I raised my hand above my eyebrows and scanned the whole park, searching them.

“Jiho noona!”

I immediately turned around, and saw Mark running towards me. “Minhyung-ah!” I ran towards him as well, and threw my arms around him, hopping in joy. “Waah! Noona I missed you so much!” Mark told me, showing his biggest smile yet. “Me too! Where are the others?” I asked him, pulling away from him. “There they are!” He pointed the  four boys walking towards us, I smiled widely before running to them,

Jaehyun-ah!”

I called him, full of happiness, I hugged him tightly. “ Jiho-ah! Why did you leave us for so long, waah! You're going to make me cry~” Jaehyun whined, galloping around me like an airhead. “Jiho!” I looked to my left, and was surprised by Taeyong, who gave me a hug. “Welcome back, Jiho.” I smiled at Taeil, who gave me a short hug, I smiled at him. “Wah! We're all complete!” Mark cheered, clapping his hands repeatedly. “Araseo, let go of her now.” Doyoung immediately pulled me away from them, I giggled at his actions. “Right, I want you all to meet my friend.” I pulled Wonwoo's arm, and showed him to them.

“Hey, I'm Jeon Wonwoo.” He bowed formally, and they did too. “Nice to meet you! I'm Mark, he's Taeil, then Taeyong, Ten and last is Super Junior's Choi Siwon.” We all laughed at him, “Araseo, shut up, maknae. Jiho, we were all planning to go to the beach, as soon as you return. It'll be tomorrow. So, pack your best swimsuit.”

“Beach? Sure, Wonwoo, you'll come too, right?” I turned to him, and everyone settled their gazes at him. “The more, the merrier.” Taeyong told him, and he nodded his head. “Yey! This will be so much fun! You will invite Eunseo, right, Jaehyun?” Nosy little me, I noticed his expression, it turned into a frown. “Er.. Noona, Eunseo and Jaehyun aren't together anymore.” My eye became wide, once I heard that. “He broke up with her a year ago.” Ten added, pointing Jaehyun. “Aw.. I'm sorry.” I apologized, yet he just smiled, “It's fine, that's been too long already.”

“Ahem, to take the awkward air off us. Come on, we have more businesses to attempt to, me and Jiho will be needing to prepare for later.” Doyoung told them all, making us chuckle. “Araseo, I will be meeting Sohyun noona in the café in a while. Welcome back again, Jiho noona.” Mark patted my shoulder, before running off first. “Ah.. He's too young to date.” Taeyong said, folding his arms disapprovingly. “Isn't that degrading for the three of you? He's younger yet he got a lover faster.” I told them, and they all did a stank face. “Didn't need to sum it all up, Jiho.” Taeyong told me, “Whatever. We have to go now, see you tomorrow guys.” I bade goodbye to them, before the three of us left as well.

---

Lee Taeyong's POV..

I watched them as they left, I sighed in sadness.

“Taeyong hyung? Gwaenchanha?” Ten asks, placing his hand on my back. “Ne, I'm just.. Tired.” I answered, looking at him. “Don't lie to us, we've been together since elementary. Something's bothering you, isn't it?” I pursed my lips into a thin line, then just nodded my head. “Don't tell me you have feelings for Jiho.” Taeil guessed it, I stayed silent. “Ah, jinjja? Taeyong hyung, you can't love her, she's Doyoung hyung's.” Jaehyun told me, “I know.. It's just that.. Even the first time I met her.. I thought, I can make her mine.” I told them, “There's nothing you can do about it, Jiho noona loves Doyoung.” Ten said, why can't I be the one? “She'll only see you as a brother, Taeyong.” Taeil patted my back,

I nodded my head in defeat. “Alright, I get it.”

“It'll pass, hyung.” And with that, we all went separate ways to go to our agendas.

---

--End of episode 25--

A/N:

Aw.. Poor T-Yong, T^T... Sorry, I went on hiatus. Me and SnoopySwags eonnie, decided to go on hibernation. It's been a week since my last update. Sorry~ //hugs you. Hope you enjoyed this episode!

Don't forget to vote and comment! And remember..

An apple a day, keeps them doctors away! Stay healthy!

-Apples