제 29 회 - 불공평해

제 29 회 - 불공평해

Windy Day - Oh My Girl playing..

---

Kim Dongyoung's POV..

Mhmm.. Ah.. My head hurts.. Was I hit by a bus or something? I was cringing on my place, hmm!? "Jiho?" I just noticed, she's not beside me.. Where is she? She didn't leave, did she? What are you thinking, Kim Dongyoung? It's Jiho we're talking about here!
"Oh, you're awake, sorry. I just made you breakfast."

I turned my gaze to the door, and smiled at Jiho's kind presence, I moved away a little, for her to seat down beside me. She placed the tray on the mini-table set. And I thanked her for her cooking, "I learned some recipes while I was in Paris." She told me, and I nodded. "I guess you.. Uhm.. HD fun there, eh?" I cleared my throat, and she glanced at me. "Did I? Let me think, hmm.. Aniyo. I was an antisocial freak in Paris." She told, and Ber statement made me chuckle, until I laughed. "Why won't you socialize?" I asked her, chewing the variant she cooked for me. "Eh.. I don't exactly have a choice, I don't like foreigners." She replied, leaning her head on my shoulder. I smiled, chuckling a little at the sight. "Arasseo, I can't force you to. By the way, did you contact Jaehyun yet? He was suppose to fetch us in an hour or two." I reminded her, and she just nodded. "I prepared our things already, by the way. Is it a beach house? Or just a dip in the ocean?"

"Oh, just a dip. The beach house is being renovated." I answered her question, and just stared at her, as she fixed my messy room. I mean, since she left two years ago, my room never been the same as before.. Seriously though.. "Aigoo, can't you at least organize your room?" She complained, picking all the scattered clothes in my room. "It's not yet spring cleaning, so.. I won't worry just yet." I told her, I glanced at her and she was doing a stank face. I smiled, and she just rolled her eyes, before continuing her doings.

"If your finished, go to the bathroom and take a shower, Jaehyun might come any moment now." I chuckled, before setting my feet on the carpeted floor. "Ne, peha." I bowed down to the empress.

"Ppali ppali!"

---

Kim Jiho's POV..

Hmm.. What should I wear to the beach? Ah! I'll just wear my plain long sleeves, fold it up to my elbows, then just wear my jumper dress.