제 5 회 - 그리워해요

제 5 회 - 그리워해요

Stress - Taeyeon playing...

---

—April 03, 2018; 12:25pm. Seoul, South Korea—

Kim Dongyoung's POV...

I'm in the jewelry store right now, with Taeyeon noona. I asked her help to pick out a gift for Jiho. “Doyoung-ah, how about this necklace?” Taeyeon noona suggested an emerald encrusted necklace. Hmm... Maybe something less big?

“Don't you think it's a little too big, noona? I wanted something smaller, yet really attractive and special.” I told her, and she nodded. “Interesting, and absolute. Alright,” Taeyeon noona went over to the saleslady and asked her something. I looked over to my right, and spotted Queen Elizabeth's diamond.

Such a sight.

“Doyoung-ah, how about this one? It just came in last week. It's a pink diamond and Opal encrusted necklace, it's necklace is made of pure silver. It signifies strong and passionate love.” Taeyeon noona showed it to me, and I took it in my hands.

I examined it, and smiled.

“Beautiful, I'll take it. How much?”

I asked her, and I took my checkbook out. “Three hundred fifty thousand dollars.” The saleslady replied, and I was about to write the amount on the checkbook. Yet, Taeyeon noona stopped me. “It's on me, brother.” She smiled and I did to.

---

After we bought the gift for Jiho, we went to the parcel shipments. To send it to Paris, “Are you sure, you don't want to go to Paris and give it her yourself? I could use a tour too.” Taeyeon noona told me, and thought twice about it.

“Ani, I might just bother. And from the news I'm picking up from her brother. She's not being well there, because of me. I might just.. Cause trouble, maybe.. Some more time, Yoojin was right. She promised to come back, all we have to do is wait.” I answered now giving the gift box. “Oh! And this as well.” I handed him a letter, then giving the address.

We paid for the fee, before leaving.

“Yah! Doyoung-ah! What are you doing? Stop recording videos of me~” Jiho whined as she blocked the video camera. I just stood up and raised it higher, so she won't reach it. “Yah~ Hajima~” She hopped several time, trying to reach it. “Aniyo, come here!”

I pulled her closer to me, and we both landed on the bed. “Stop! That tickles~” She giggled, and squirmed below me. When we both stopped, we were just catching our breathe. Saranghae~” I rubbed my nose on hers and smiled. Nado saranghae.”

Haish, I miss her already.. Hmm?

*ring*ring*

That's my signal, gotta get home. It will take a day to get that gift to Paris.

---

Me and Taeyeon noona got home, as we got in the house. All the maids were working. She went up to her room, and Yuri the maid, came closer to me. “Young master, if I may ask. H-How are your feelings about Ms. Jiho?” Yuri asked me, nervously. Mwo? What question is that? “Er.. Why did you ask?”

“Please answer it.”

I sighed and nodded, “I still love her,” She smiled in reply, and nodded happily. Before rushing away from me, Aish.. Maids.. What was that about? I rolled my eyes in disbelief, before going upstairs to my room.