제 26 회 - 딱 좋아

제 26 회 - 딱 좋아

Just Right - GOT7 playing..

---

Kim Dongyoung's POV..

“So, will I be wearing this? Or this? Nah, I think the beige is better.”

Ugh, choosing something to wear is hard, especially if it's a special date with the love of your life.

“Look here, lil' bro. Why won't you wear this? You were the one who told me that this was your most special suit?” I turned my gaze to Donghyun hyung, he pointed the white ruffled suit, it's not a tux. It's more of what the gorgeous looking princes wear in animés. That was also the first suit Jiho ever saw me wear..

“Right, I haven't asked you this, but.. Does Jiho knows about your accident?”

I looked up at hyung, with hawk eyes. “What do you mean?” I asked him shakily, ignoring the fact of that.

“Come on, Doyoung. You can't lie to me, does Kim Jiho know about your past?” He made his words more clear and calm, no. She doesn't need to know what happened to me in the past, I'm not going to tell her. That's a family kept secret.. But, also.. I don't want to keep secrets from her. I have to be open and honest with her, “Doyoung, you can't keep that word locked up in a vault forever.” I stared at hyung with a confused, bewildered look.
“Hyung, it's not yet time..” I uttered, feeling annoyed by the fact that his right. “Not yet time? Doyoung she's your girlfriend, she has a right to know. And, I mean. She got your trust, your heart even though you were some, wacko. And up to now, you haven't told anyone?” H scoffed at me, placing his hand on the wooden bars of the bed. “It's not yet time, hyung!” I raised my voice at him, “Not yet time again!? Or you're just being a coward for not telling her any sooner?” My eyes twitched at his statement,

“Doyoung, you know very well what really happened. I promised to keep it a secret from our family, but now it's been too damn long. You have to reveal it, even just to her.”