제 23 회 - 잘가요 - 제 1 부

제 23 회 - 잘가요 - 1

Stop It Girl - VIXX playing..

---

Kim Jiho's POV..

"Ani~ Not like that! Waah, how do you even take pictures like that?"
"Aigoo, this is how you take pictures!"

Both of us were laughing, we were in the garden, trying out the new camera he bought earlier. He was teaching me how to take good ones, "Wah! Who takes pictures with the camera five centimeters away from their face!?" I was doing a terrible job in it.. "Like this, hold it properly, then closer to your face, araseo? Then, focus it." I nodded my head, and did what he told me.

"Like this?"

Kim Dongyoung's POV..

"Like this?"

She asked me, I stopped talking once I noticed our position, I was embracing her, with my head on her shoulder.. How'd we get in this position? "Yeah, then. When you focused the camera already on what you want to picture. Click." I whispered in her ear, and the camera flash flicked. "Waah, it looks amazing!" She turned her head to my direction. And displayed a small smirk, "Aren't you enjoying this position too much?"

I chuckled, and just did what I thought. Hugging her from behind, while my head was on her shoulder, "Aigoo, you missed me that much?" She grazed her fingers on my cheek. "Of course, there wasn't a time I didn't want to be with you." I dug my head on the crook of her neck, making her giggle a little.

"Ahem."

Both of us turned around, and saw Donghyun hyung smirking at us, "Hyung, what do you want?" I asked him forwardly, "Just wanted to insure that you guys won't need a bed later on." Aish, pabo. You're really dirty minded. "Yah! Watch your language hyung!" I told him, and he just chuckled in reply. "Eomma said you guys should eat dinner somewhere. You know where, dongsaeng." He told me, nudging my shoulder. "Ah.. Araseo, tell Eomma thanks."

I quickly got his signal, I looked at Jiho, she was wearing a confused face.

"Don't worry, it's a surprise." I assured her, then giving her a peck on her cheek. "Right, I'm happy for you, little bro." Donghyun hyung patted my shoulder, before walking away from us. "He looks nothing like you!" Jiho whispered to my ear, and I smiled. "He doesn't, but my noonas do." I held her hand in mine, before we both went inside the house.

---

"Waah! You're my future sister-in-law!? You look like a Korean Barbie doll!"

What the actual f---

Yoojin noona pulled Jiho away from me and hopped several time in joy. "You look so adorable in person! I'm Kim Yoojin, Doyoung's twin sister!" I pulled Jiho away from her, and she pouted. "What are you? Four years old?"

"What are you? Forty?" I did a stank face at the little brat before me, she then stuck her tongue out. "Oh, so you're the great Kim Jiho." Both of us looked up at the second floor, where we saw the elegant noona,

"Taeyeon noona, here she is."

I presented Jiho to her, she walked toward her. "Hello, I'm Jiho." Jiho bowed in front of Taeyeon noona and smiled, she's nervous.

"Oh, your wearing the necklace. I hope you liked it."

"Yes, thank you."

"Yah, noona. Your acting like a queen. Get straight to the point." I told her, and she did a stank face. "Araseo, here. Wear this on your date later." Taeyeon noona handed a bag, and Jiho took it. "Enjoy your date later." Was the last words, before Taeyeon noona walked back up to her room. "Wah, your family is really kind." Jiho told me, looking inside the paper bag. "Of course they are, your the first girl I dated after all. And I wish you'll be the last too." I whispered to her, making her cringe. "Wah, so cheesy."

---

Jeon Wonwoo's POV...

Ah, there we go. Everything set, hmm? Why isn't Jiho calling yet?

I took my phone out of my pocket, and tried calling her on my own.

[ Sorry, the person you're calling is busy. Thank you. ]

She's not picking up.. What happened to her? Aish, I don't even know where she went.

I decided to text her, in case she was in some place near here.

[ Jiho-ah, eodiseo? You're not answering your phone. ]

I sighed heavily, then returning my phone inside my pocket. I went back up to my room, and remembered something from Mingyu.

The list, great. I have to get those stuff from this address.

I grabbed my coat, and wore it before going back out, I rode my car and started the engine. Sang-do street, block 4? Wait, I know this place. Good thing it's just near here. I stepped on the gas, and drove to that place.

---

Kim Jiho's POV...

"Oh! I forgot to stop over in Taehyung's place! Gosh.."

Wait.. I even forgot to call Wonwoo, I'm getting too forgetful..

I exclaimed in shock, I immediately grabbed my phone and tried calling Wonwoo. Bwo? He's not picking up.. "You ready, Jiho-ah?" I turned to my left and saw Doyoung wearing the clothes he usually wear before. "Mhm-hmm. Let's go." I wore my coat, and held his hand in mine, before we both went out of the room.

Aigoo.. Wonwoo-ah.. Why aren't you calling?

---

--End of episode 23--

A/N:

Watch out for episode twenty four, and twenty five. Its going to be quite shocking and dramatic. And humorous too, :P. I dedicate this to peachytaeyong for giving love! Thank you! (^_^)V

Don't forget to vote and comment! And remember..

An apple a day,keeps them doctors away! Stay healthy! 🍎💊🏥

-Captain Seororo