마지막의

e p i l o g u e..

아직 하지 못한 말 - 초아 (ChoA) playing..

---

Kim Jiho's POV..

"Ma'am, I don't think this traffic won't budge."

The driver told me, and I sighed problematically. "Stop the trunk here, please. I need to stop a wedding!" I told him, and quickly got out of the cab. I gathered up my strength, and ran at a maximum speed. The church will just be near here. I know it, I boosted my speed, and ran through the marketplace.

Please, I need to be on time.. Please, don't kiss her Doyoung!

---

Kim Dongyoung's POV..

Sigh, I was blank, and pale.. I know I don't want this.. But, also. I don't want Jiho to get hurt, I also don't want to hurt Jisoo, she's done so much, to make this wedding a success. I don't want to waste the millions spent because of this..

"Do you, Kim Dongyoung, take Kim Jisoo as your beloved wife?" I was spacing out, I wasn't forcing my focus out. "Psst! Doyoung-ah!" I blinked my eyes, and looked at Taeyeon noona. She motioned me to answer, huh? Oh.. I breathed in, and out.. Should I say yes? Or not?

Sigh..

"Yes."

I closed my eyes, as I said that. No, I don't.. My brain is controlling my body.. Doyoung-ah, I know I'm not in the right place to say this, but.. As your subconscious self. I don't think you're doing the right thing. Hmm? How could you say so? I think, Kim Jiho is coming here. What do you mean? Do you still remember your dream you had that night Jiho embraced so lovingly? I flinched at the memory.. Right, wait.. That girl in my dream! Is Jisoo! That wasn't a dream, that was a preview of the future! But, does that mean.. Jiho will be coming here?