제 21 회 - 기억해

제 21 회 - 기억해

Windy Day - Oh My Girl playing..

---

Kim Jiho's POV...

We finally received reached the airport, we moved quickly so we can reach our flight. We placed our things on the machine, and asked the employees if the plane is about to board.

"Oh, please proceed to the plane. Passengers are already loading." The flight attendant told us, pointing the entrance. We both sighed in relief, and walked to the plane. "For one point there, I thought we lost our ride." Wonwoo told me, wearing a wide smile. "Whatever, you looked so nervous, haha."

We rode inside the plane, and looked for a seat. We found one in the third row, in the back. We both sat properly, and breathed out a sigh of relief. "Whew, haha. Waah, I'm so excited!" I clapped my hands repeatedly, in joy. "You look pretty excited and giddy already." He chuckled, looking down at me. "I am! I haven't been there for two whole years already!" I told him, wearing my biggest smile.

"Aransas, calm down. We might crash because of you." I pouted cutely, and stopped fidgeting. I need some sleep.. This will be a long ride.. I leaned my head on the window, and gently closed my eyes.

Doyoung-ah.. Just a little bit more...

---

-April 07, 2018. 7:42am; Seoul, South Korea.-

-Kim Residence.-

Kim Dongyoung's POV...

"Yes, thank you. I'll be taking college there. Yes, good day."

Sigh, so many colleges wants me to be their student. Yet, of course. I always choose Seoul Institute. A cup of coffee will take things off my mind.

I walked out of my room, and went downstairs, only to find the maids cleaning the living room. I grabbed my coat, and walked out of the house.

White coffee will do.

I decided to walk to Starbucks. I looked up at the sky, such a beautiful sight.

"Don't forget to smile!"

The scene in the airport two years ago replayed in my mind again. Can't believe it, it's been two years already since she left. I've been in a horrible state for two years as well.

What a miracle.. I survived.. Though, I was close to losing my life.

I reached Starbucks, the guards opened the door for me. I went straight to the counter, staring at the menu at the top. I searched for the white coffee.

"Good morning, sir. What's your order?" The female cashier asked me, "One regular cup of white coffee." I replied, taking my wallet out of my pocket. I paid for the drink, and waited for her to serve it to me. "Thank you, come again." I lifted the cup off the tray and was about to leave, when I heard..

"Wait! You! Kim Dongyoung!"

Huh?

I looked back behind me, and saw..

"What the hell, you again? You following me?"

I questioned the pumpkin behind me, "Following you? Too much, no way. I come here every morning, it's a coincidence to bump into you." I forgot her name, who're you? I ignored her, and made my way out of the shop.

"Yah, I'm talking to you! Don't tell me you forgot me!" She went up to me, and I sighed. "Whatever, don't follow me." I told her coldly, not glancing at her. "Come on, we can be friends. I don't bite." She was now walking with me, leave me alone!

"Friends? Not in a million years, don't expect me to."

"Aw.. Come on! I'm a great friend! So, how you doing?" She's really nuts and stubborn. "I was fine, until I saw you." I answered, showing her a sarcastic smile. "You're really mean! I'm trying to befriend you! Just play along!"

"Oh, sorry to ruin your little skim. It's pretty obvious that I'm not interested in making friends." I told her, and she giggled hysterically. "Look here, Mr. Kim. I just want some friends, because my friends have all vanished. And recently, I just met you." She explained, I didn't even care.

"So? You really are assuming, aren't you?" I asked her, scoffing a little. "Not assuming, friendly is what I am! So, come on! I'm Yoon Bomi, let's start over as fresh!" She smiled at me, I cringed at her. "Do I look like some vegetable to you?"

"Well, you look like a decent squash to me."

"Are you seriously pestering me right now?"

I asked her, now stopping on my tracks. "Yeah, I wanna have a friend."

"Well I'm not that type of friend, so back off."

"Haish, rich people. Whatever, I still want a friend. Take this." She showed me a card, I didn't bother glancing down at it. "Take it." She pulled my hand and pushed the card in my hand. "Contact me, arasseo? See you later." She smiled again, before baking goodbye and walking away from me.

That's the weirdest and creepiest human being I've ever seen, apart from Jaehyun.

---

Kim Jiho's POV...

"FINALLLLYYY! I'M HERE!!"

I shouted as I finally made a step on Korean land

I shouted as I finally made a step on Korean land. "Waah! I'm here again!" I took in a deep breath, and danced around the airport. And I don't care if people were staring at me oddly.

"Anyeong haseyo!" I waved at every person in the airport, I know I look like a madman right now. And I don't care! This is Kim Jiho! "Waah!" I squealed in excitement, "Yah! Jiho-ah! Stop that! It's embarrassing!" Wonwoo told me, as he chuckled watching me. "Come on!"

He pulled my hand, and called a taxi. We both rode inside, and he told the driver to where we were staying.

---

We reached an old fashioned house, we both got out and I stared at the house. "Arasseo, my grandmother is in the company. You go to where you're suppose to stay. Just call me, and I'll follow you, alright? Give me your things." He grabbed my bags, and I looked at him oddly. "Really? Thanks a ton, Wonwoo-ah! I'll come back!"

I immediately called a taxi, and ordered him to bring me to Doyoung's place.

Just wait a bit.. I'll be there.

---

--End of episode 21--

A/N:

Ahahaha, cliffhanger. Sorry, I had to cut it short. xD. But don't worry, they will meet. And a lot of skin ship will be happening! Hope you enjoyed this episode! I dedicate this to GirlWhoCriedKpop! Thank you for supporting! To the other users, who I haven't mentioned. I'll do it in the following episodes, don't cha worry. 😊

Don't forget to vote and comment! And remember..

An apple a day, keeps them doctors away! Stay healthy! 🍎💊🏨