제 7 회 - 항상

제 7 회 - 항상

Love Is - Jeong Eunji playing...

---

Kim Jiho's POV..

“Oh! There's the skating rink! Come on!” He pulled my hand, and we both ran to the rink..

“Y-Yah! Wonwoo-ah! I don't know how to ska---” He cut me off, by pulling me even more. “Don't  worry, I'll teach you.” Wonwoo told me, we both sat down and started wearing our skates. He finished wearing his, and I wasn't yet.

“Like this, so it'll be more comfortable.” He kneeled in front of me, and helped me tie the lace of mine. “Thanks, woah!” He assisted me inside the rink, and I could feel my knees shake in terror. “Aigoo, aigoo, aigoo, aigoo! Beoseo, beoseo!” I kept repeating those words, when we reached the frozen floor — is this ice? — “You'll be fine, here. Hold onto my arms,”

He went in front of me, and I held on both of his arms. “There, now carefully.. Move forward.” He started moving, pulling me forward. “Waah, I'm scared~ I don't want to!” I squealed, and he started pulling a little harder, now skating around.

“Maybe if you tried moving a little. It'll be great.” He told me sarcastically, and I did a stank face at him. “Wah! Cool!” I started moving my feet, and it felt great. “See? You got it!” Wonwoo showed me his thumbs up, and held my hand in his. And we both started skating together,

When I felt his hand, I looked at it. And remembered the time Doyoung was just learning how to walk. I smiled at the thought,

“Come on, Doyoung-ah! You can do it! I'm right here!”

I raised my voice, and encouraged him to go stand up. He stood up and fixed his eyes on mine again, I smiled at him and I opened my arms. Motioning him to come to me.

One step, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve.. Thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen! Made it to me!

“Jiho-ah..” He wrapped his arms around me, and sighed in relief. I hugged him tightly, patting his back.

Hmm? I looked at Wonwoo, wait.. Eodiseo!? He's not holding my hand, “Wonwoo-ah? Eodiseo!?” I looked around, and tried searching him. But, the people were blocking my view. Aigoo, how do you stop? 😨 Omo! Dowajwo! How do I stop!?

I just kept going, aigoo!

“Ah!”

...I bumped into someone..

..I knew something would happen..

We both fell on the somehow ice, I fell on top of him. “Sorry! My bad!” I apologized quickly, yet I couldn't get up. “Jiho-ah! Where did you go!? Are you alright!?” Wonwoo pulled my body from the person I bumped, and I quickly helped the person stand. “I'm truly sorry!” I bowed several times at him,

“Oh, it's alright. I shouldn't have stopped on my spot too. No worries.” The guy took his shades off, and smiled. What a.. Friendly face.. “Oh, you guys are Asian. Sorry, it was my fault too. Did you get hurt or something?” The person asked me worriedly, and I shook my head in denial.

“Well, I'm sorry again

“Well, I'm sorry again. I'll be on my way, bye.” He bowed, before skating away. Oh.. He looks so.. Pretty.. He looks like a girl to me.. “Yah! Next time! Be careful! And never let go of my hand! And don't space out! I was so worried!” Wonwoo scolded me, and I giggled. “Ne, appa. You even worry more than my actual dad. Hahaha, sorry. Spacing out is my specialty.” I told him, patting his head.

“He looks Korean, right?” Wonwoo asked me, and I nodded. “Come on, let's go eat! I'm hungry! There should be a place where there's Korean food!” I told him, and pulled his hand and started skating away..

“I know a place! I'm going to eat hanwoo and bulgogi!” Wonwoo said, excitedly. Now sitting on the bench, taking my skates off. “Hmm... I was thinking of ojingeo though..” I told him, now standing up.

“Eh, that's what you want. Haha,” He laughed at me, and I did a stank face at him. He just pinched my nose, and we both went up to the third floor, using the elevator.

---

“Oh! Look at that! So cute!”

He led me to the that Korean restaurant he was telling me, wah. There is one here. “Anyeong haseyo!” A Korean waiter greeted us, and we both sat down. “Wah, so cool. I never knew there were so many fun places here.” I told Wonwoo, and he just chuckled at me.

“What do you want?”

“Oh, I change my mind. Galbi and bossam.” I replied, and he nodded. “I'm still having hanwoo and sobulgogi.” He said and the water wrote our orders down. “Hmm.. Right, good thing I remembered it.” He dug his hand inside his bag, and took out something.

“I bought Pepero on the way to your house.” He gave me an chocolate almond flavor, and I smiled. “Thanks, I love sweets. But still, bread is bae.” We both laughed, and it seemed like I couldn't stop smiling right now.. I wonder why.

“So, I barely know you that much. Let's have a proper conversation.” Wonwoo stated and I nodded, eating one stick of Pepero. “Sure, I originally lived in Busan. Yet, my parents are Seoul born people.” I started it. “I was born in Changwon, Gyeongsangnam-do. Then, we transferred to Seoul after I graduated elementary. I'm a '96 liner, July 17.” He told me, and I nodded.

“Waah, my grandma told me that people from Gyeongsangnam-do are naturally really scary, that true?” I questioned him, and he raised his shoulders. “Well, my mom is pretty scary. So, yeah.” He chuckled, and I rolled my eyes because of his foolishness. “Well, my birthday is tomorrow. April 04, 1997.” I told him, and he showed me a surprised look. “Oh, jinjja? I'll buy you a gift then.” He smiled at me.

“Ani, today was a good gift. I had fun.” I giggled, and clapped my hands cheerfully. “Aniyo, I'm going to buy you one. So, rejoice.” He showed me a cheeky smile. “By the way, that means. I'm your oppa, haha.”

“Eh? No way, I'm uncomfortable calling older guys oppa. I'm still going to call you by your name.” I said, eating another stick. “Eh, you~” I took one stick of Pepero and neared it to his face. “Eat it.” He smiled, and took a bite. I giggled again, before eating another one.

He reminds me of a Jaehyun mixed with a Doyoung or Taeyong..

“Huh?” I looked to my outside, was that.. No, it can't be.. That wasn't him, was it? “Did you see something, Jiho?” Wonwoo questioned me, looking at the direction I was looking out too as well. It felt like someone was observing me.

No, impossible. That can't be him.. I'm just imagining things. But, his figure was the same.

---

--End of episode 7--

A/N:

Omo! O.O Who do you think was that person Jiho saw? He'll be revealed after another episode or so. And wah, while I was writing this. I was fangirling over Wonwoo and Jiho so much~ No, Doyoung is still Jiho's! I dedicate this to: NeagaJeilJalNaga (Bamratatata~ 2NE1 XD) for giving love! Means a lot! 😄

Don't forget to vote and comment! And remember... 😂

An apple a day, keeps them doctors away.. 🍎💊🏨

-Apples