제 16 회 - 빨개요

제 16 회 - 빨개요

Hide And Seek - Astro playing..

---

Kim Jiho's POV...

*ring*ring*

Aigoo!

I turned my alarm clock off, as my body shot up from my bed. *yawn* What time is it in Korea? Afternoon.. I settled my feet on the floor, and rushed to my laptop. But, the door suddenly opened. And revealed Mingyu. “Good morning, twin. What're you up to?” I asked him, opening my Skype icon.

“Good morning, Jiho-ah.” Eh? I turned to Mingyu and saw Doyoung on the screen. “Good after, Doyoung-ah. I was just about to contact you.. Ah, whatever. Thanks, Mr. Wrist Band. You can go back to sleep now.” I took the laptop from the lifeless Mingyu, and he just walked out of my room without saying anything.

“Yep, that's him when he woke up in the wrong side of the bed.” I sat back down on my bed, “Sorry, I didn't disturb your slumber, right?” He questioned me, with an innocent face. “Ah.. Aniyo, my alarm clock was the one who broke my sleep.” I displayed a cheeky smile and he smiled back at me. “So, did you.. Uhm.. Get the call when I pressed the buzzer?”

Wait.. He really did it..

“J-Jinjja? You really did press it? I was literally freaking out, when it kept alarming me!” I told him, in a cute voice, that made him chuckle. “I-I had a nightmare that day.. So, I needed you.” He bit his bottom lip, not glancing at me.

“Oh, what happened in your nightmare?” I asked him worriedly..

---

—April 05, 2018; 4:36pm. Seoul, South Korea.—

—Kim Residence.—

Kim Dongyoung's POV...

“Oh, what happened in your nightmare?”

She asked me in her ever so sweet voice, that soothed me. “Y-You.. Left me.. I didn't understand why, we were in Meadow. With flowers surrounding us, I was overjoyed when I saw you. I embraced you, yet you, were crying. I asked you why, but you didn't tell me the reason,” I bit my lower lip, to refrain myself from shedding tears.

“Doyoung-ah...” Hmm? Where am I? In a field of flowers..“Wait.. Jiho?”I sighed in relief to be with her once again. “Jiho-ah..” I smiled, and pulled away. I looked at her face, she wore a saddened expression. Her tears were visible in her eyes, I was taken back. She sniffed, letting a tear flow out.

I quickly wiped the tears away, and she hugged me tightly again. “Jiho-ah, what's the matter? Why are you crying?” She hugged me again. “Y-You know that I love you, right? And I-I'd do anything for you.” She stammered, with her voice shaking. “Yes, why are you crying?”

“Doyoung-ah, I don't want to hurt you.. Again. But, I have to. Just to protect you. So you won't be feeling sad because of me, and  not to let your feelings get bottled up,”She paused, placing both of her hands on my face. “Doyoung-ah.. We have to end our relationship.. I'm sorry.”

I shut my eyes tightly, and tried getting rid of the thought of it. “Doyoung-ah.. You do know I won't leave you, right? Even if I did right now. We both still have each other in our hearts. I'm not going to abandon you.” I heard her thoughtful words, it made glance at her. She was wearing the same sad expression in my dream. My eyes softened, once I noticed that I was worrying her.

I just nodded, and neared my hand to my screen, and just imagined I was touching her cheek. “I'm not a virtual date.” She said. And I immediately did a stank face, which made her chuckle. “Just kidding, who's with you in the mansion?” She asks me, “Oh, my family went home a year ago.”

“Oh!? Jinjjaro? I'm happy for you!” She smiled brightly at me, now clapping her hands in joy. “They all want to meet you.” I told her, and she nodded. “Huh? Really? Why?”

“Because you changed me, silly girl.”I rolled my eyes at her, and she pouted cutely. “Well, hmm.. Since, I just suddenly showed myself to you, why won't you do the same?” I suggested it to her, and she just nodded her head. “Now?”

“Now.” I quickly got off my bed, and rushed downstairs bringing my laptop. “Eomma, appa, hyung, noonas!” I called them all, they'll be so surprised. “Oh, Doyoung-ah. What's this?” Taeyeon noona was the first to come to me. “Since, you all wanted to meet Jiho. We all know she's in Paris, but we both made a way to communicate.” I opened my laptop, and revealed her to them.

“D-Doyoung-ah!” I looked at the screen, she looked so shy. “A-Anyeong haseyo. Jeoneun, Kim. Jiho imnida.”

“Oh, so you're my brother's lover? You really are cute!” Yoojin noona squealed, “Hello, Jiho. I'm his mother.” Eomma smiled, and she smiled back. “Hello, everyone.” Her voice was small, and she was very timid as a mouse in front of them. “Hey, can I ask you a question?” Donghyun hyung came in front her, er... Screen.

“How did you mange to steal this robot's heart?” He asked her, pointing me. “Yah! Donghyun-ah. Don't be rude,” Taeyeon noona said, smacking his head a bit. “Hehe, how do I say this.. Uhm.. He was somehow a tough nut to crack, but he was very kind. Even though he keeps on setting that side of him away.” She said, and they all nodded.

“We all wanted to thank you, for helping Doyoung. Because we all believed before, that not one person can tame him.” Taeyeon noona told her and she smiled. “But, when are you coming back, Doyoung really misses you so much!” Yoojin asked her, in a girly way. “I'm not so sure yet about that, I mean when will we we'll be coming.” Jiho replied, “Araseo, it's early in the morning in Paris. She still have to do a lot of things.” I told them, now going back upstairs.

“Bye!”

I chuckled a little at her cuteness. “Yah, it's alright.” She told me, smiling brightly. “Well, I know you still have a lot to do. Just call later after your doings.” I said, now going inside my room.

“Ihae haesseoyo. See you later, Doyoung-ah. Saranghae ~” Jiho showed small hearts with her fingers. “Nado saranghae.” I copied her action, before she ended the call.

Sigh, I want to embrace her already...

---

--End of episode 16--

A/N:

Wah, I love the Windy Day MV of Oh My Girl, Jiho is so cute *u* Did you also see EXID's comeback? Solji so pretty! Hope you enjoyed this episode! I dedicate this to xiu_yeollie for the support she gave thank you! Very much! 😉 And to the other users, I'll be dedicating chapters to you too. Don't cha worry! 😁

Don't forget to vote and comment! And remember... 😂

An apple a days, keeps them doctors away! Stay healthy! 🍎💊🏨

-Apples