제 3 회 - 안녕하세요!

제 3 회 - 안녕하세요!

아녕 (Hi~) - Lovelyz playing...

---

Kim Jiho's POV...

Pfft.. Nothing to do, I was lying down on my bed, staring at the ceiling.. Which reminds me, my birthday is just two days away.. Gosh, I'm turning eighteen.. I feel old.

I got up from my position, and just tried distracting myself with random doings. “I want bread now.” I thought to myself, but it's already four thirty in the afternoon, will there still be bakeries with chocolate bread?

I got up, and took my wallet with me. I left my room, and took one glance at Mingyu's room, maybe I'm being to harsh on him.. I shrugged off my thoughts, and went downstairs. I grabbed my coat, and hurriedly went out of the house.

Aish.. The gray clouds are here.. I have to hurry, I wore my coat while running. Hmm.. We have our own perspectives when it comes to hurrying up, right? I spotted a bakery open. I quickly went inside, and the Baker greeted me. I greeted back in French. Before looking around the palace of bread.

Lookie here, there is chocolate bread.

I took a tray and placed two pieces of chocolate bread on it. I walked a little further, and a familiar scent lingered in my nostrils. I-Is that.. I followed the smell, and it lead me to a basket of newly baked melon bread... His favorite.. I stared at it, before slowly reaching out for it. I took two pieces, then taking my steps to the counter to pay for it.

I handed the payment to the Baker, then walking out.

“Merci.”

---

April 03, 2018; 7:25am. Seoul, South Korea.—

—Kim Residence.—

Kim Dongyoung's POV...

*ring*ring*

Hmm.. I heard my alarm clock go on. I extended my arm, and reached out for my clock. I tapped the off button, before stretching my arms on my bed. *yawn*! No more classes, so happy..

I scratched my back, then rubbed my eyes. Great way to start a morning, though..

*Bzzt..*

I heard my phone my vibrate, I reached for it and checked for any new notification. “Mwo!?” My eyes widened at the sudden sight. “It's Jiho's birthday tomorrow.” I quickly got off my bed, and turned my laptop on. Aish... I pressed the Skype icon, and tried calling Mingyu.

Oh, right. What time is it there? Oh, night. He's still awake..

[ Oh, why'd you call, Doyoung? ]

“Oh, hey, uhm.. Good evening. It's Jiho's birthday tomorrow, right? In Asia time.” I told him, and he nodded drinking his sprite. “Yeah, why?”

“Send me your address, I'm going to ship a gift to her.” I said, readying my phone. “I'll just send it to you by email. And yeah, my relationship with Jiho is in jeopardy. But, it'll be fixed soon.” Mingyu told me, texting on his phone. “Ah, good luck then. Where is she, right now?”

“I think she went out to buy something. Why, wanna talk to her?” Mingyu smirked, and I did a stank face. “Well, yeah. In two years long, of course. I mean, we've just started talking a month ago.” I replied, smiling a bit. “Dude, even if we go on talking. Jiho will just ignore me, and lock herself in her room the whole day. She never talks to anyone in the house, not even appa.” Lock herself in her room? What for? “What do you mean?” I asked him, confusingly. “I mean, when we first got here, for one whole year or more. She's been in tears, crying all night. Regretting everything,”

He paused, gulping his drink again. Regretting? In tears?

“There was one time last year, where she gone crazy. I mean, she packed all her stuff and tried going to Korea herself. Until I stopped her, you should've seen her. So lifeless and broken without you.” Mingyu then continued, and I felt my heart ache. My mind imagined her in that state. And I couldn't avoid to feel so sad.

“Well, how is she now?” I asked him, “Fine now, she finally got used to it. Yet, she's been so timid. I mean aggressive, lifeless and more depressed.” He said, and I looked down on the carpeted floor. “Look, Doyoung. I promise, if I get lucky. I'll really show this screen to her.” Mingyu told me, and I chuckled.

“But don't go on smothering your screen with kisses, when you do. Haha.” He laughed, and I smiled at his silliness. “Don't you know her email or anything?”

“Nope, she deleted all her old accounts and made new ones. I tried asking her, but she would just ignore me.” He answered me, I heard knocking sounds on my door. “Gotta go, Mingyu. Talk to you later.” I then ended the video call, and opened the door. “Morning, lame brain. Come on, breakfast is served.” Donghyun hyung greeted me, and I nodded.

“So, tell me who's this girl ?”

“Huh?”

“Just tell me, you know what I mean. Who's Kim Jiho?”

“Oh, my girlfriend. Why?”

“Oh, alright, lover boy. I'll be interviewing you later, so you better speak up. I might even be able to help you.” Donghyun hyung teased, and nudged my shoulder. “Whatever, morning, mom, dad, noona and noona.” I greeted all of them, before sitting down. “Yah, why are you calling me 'noona'? We're twins!” Yoojin smacked my shoulder, “You're older than me.”

“By five minutes!? Does that even count!?” She yelled at me, “Yeah, now shut up. It's so early.” I replied, taking some hotdogs.

Good morning, Jiho.. How are you?

---

--End of episode 3--

A/N:

Good evening! (My time) So, Mingyu and Doyoung have communicating since last month. Yet, they weren't so lucky. So Doyoung can talk to Jiho. Because she always avoided Mingyu, T^T Why You do that to Mingyu, Jiho? Anyways, next chapter will include a new face. I dedicate this to: craiscent. Thank you!

Don't forget to vote and comment! And remember...

An apple a day, keeps them doctors away! Stay healthy! 🍎💊🏨

-Apples