제 24 회 - 잘가요 - 제 2 부

제 24 회 - 잘가요 - 제 2

Cheer Up! - Sassy Go Go! OST. playing...

---

Kim Jiho's POV...

“Careful, you might slip.”

Do young assisted me as he guided me to the car, “Aigoo, you're treating me like a complete princess. We're just going to a store.” I smiled at his caring ways, which made him chuckle. “Of course, milady.” He sillily said. We were about to ride the car, when I he someone shout my name.

---

Jeon Wonwoo's POV...

Aigoo, where am I? I think I got lost, wasn't that block just near here? Boy, I only stayed in Paris for four years and I already forgot the places here.

I stirred the wheel, and somehow found myself lost around the gigantic mansions before me. “Aigoo, I should've asked Mingyu more information about this place.”

Wait.. Jiho is his twin, she knows their place.

I reached for my phone in the backseat, and dialed Jiho's number.

Chagama.. Isn't that, Jiho?

I stepped on the brakes, and took a closer look. It is her! I immediately got out of my car, and called her.

“Jiho-ah!”

---

Kim Jiho's POV...

“Jiho-ah!”

Eeh?

I looked back behind me, and saw Wonwoo. “Oh! Wonwoo-ah!” I rushed to him, and he did the same. “Aigoo, I've been calling you since a while ago! You weren't answering!” I told him in an annoyed tone, making him chuckle. He patted my head gently, but was put to a stop when I noticed..

“Doyoung-ah..”

..he was gripping Wonwoo's wrist.

“Who are you?” He coldly asked him, sending a glare at him. I separated his hand from Wonwoo's, and hooked my arm in his. “Doyoung-ah, he's the friend I told you before.” I looked up Doyoung, it was like his cold city persona came back inside him.

“Pleasure to meet you. Jiho's "friend". ”

Doyoung said in a sassy tone, still showing a blank and emotionless face.